Dizzy-Deb

Slanket.. what do you think of yours ?

There is a red slanket ...........with foot pocket............all wrapped up for me by Mr Mostin and waiting for christmas day :lol::lol::lol: .

I can't wait :dance::dance::dance: , because as I write this I am under my usual fleecy blanket but my arms are cold from being stuck out to type, and my feet are always cold from poking out of the bottom :lol: .

I can not wait to be completely snuggled up in my full slanket on x-mas day :D .

PLUS..........if I find one of those all in one sleep suits in my size!!!.......you will NEVER get me out of it :lol::lol::lol::lol: .

They will find me wearing it under my lab coat at work I am sure :wink::lol::lol::lol: .

I have just got the leopard print slanket for my birthday. Nice and snuggly except Spooky has already claimed it as his :roll:

hee hee....my boys have a race as to who gets the fur beanbag (meant to be for people but "Ooops, word censored!"ody has yet to get in it) and the Slanket.....last night I felt honoured to be allowed a corner of sofa!! :roll::wink:

All these look very nice but when you are up and down, in and out .I think i will stick to my lacey thermal vest, socks and tights/Johns to see me through as they are on at all times and i don't need to worry about hitching it up to walk about....I do like the all in one suit, if i were a slender frame and perhaps quite a few years younger i could be tempted.

With my thermals on the heating is set at 15 c and i am cosy.

No I cant see me and the lads in these - the ad makes me hoot - mum, dad , son and gran all slanketing about. i will stick to dressing gown. Talking of thermals mad aunt got me a vest for Christmas and I found I'd dropped soup over the t shirt I had on top so removed the T shirt and put it in the wash. ES was shocked and told me off as he could see my bra thro the thermal vest. What a prude he is bless him - he insisted I put something on before his mate came round - I mean as if I'm gonna walk round in a see thro top :think: boys honestly.

I got one for Christmas and I luuuuuuuuuurve it :lol::lol::lol: .

It was such a lifesaver as I was so ill and I just laid on the sofa under it for 3 days, it was so soothing as the fabric ids the softest thing I have ever felt.

I have it folded over the back of the couch through the day as a throw, and then in the evening, out it comes to keep my legs and tootsies warm as I play on the computer or watch TV :D .

The ad makes me hoot - mum, dad , son and gran all slanketing about

They are so funny!! Saw one the other day on the JML channel (just flicking through) and it was a mum, dad, and son all outside watching a football match wearing one!! Couldn't help but burst out laughing... who would do that :roll:

*now gets abused about how good they are* :lol:

nooooo! this subject is haunting me

Just when I stop having the nighmares it reappears :lol::lol::lol:

its all so wrong :talk2hand:

So wrong but sooooooooooooo right :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine has got me through this cold cold winter. I will have do download the photo from my phone that OH took of me slumped on sofa............covered in slanket..............with kitten hiding in folds of slanket :lol::lol::lol::lol:

soooooooooo cute :D:D:D:D