Dizzy-Deb

Slanket.. what do you think of yours ?

nooooo! this subject is haunting me

Just when I stop having the nighmares it reappears :lol::lol::lol:

its all so wrong :talk2hand:

Dont make me lock this thread!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I may even give in and buy one just to see what the fuss is about :talk2hand:

I very nearly did a new thread just for you Tasha :lol::lol::lol:

I have previously made my opinions clear. and in the spirit of Simon Mayo's three words texts...here's mine...Jabba the Hut...: however, I can see it is insidious and so I've taken a two pronged attack, firstly, I have a lovely Melin Tregwynt (sp?) striped blanket to keep me warm, and secondly have just finished an Attic 24 Granny Stripe....my thumbs may never recover, but at least I should be safe from the dreaded Attack of the Slanket :anxious:

Still luvin' my slanket 5 months later :D:D:D .

Mr Mostin took the rip out of me constantly when I got it at Christmas, but now I have to wrestle it of him in the evening when it's sofa time :roll: . He recently asked it they made them in blue so he could have one too :lol::lol: .

Mr Mostin took the rip out of me constantly when I got it at Christmas, but now I have to wrestle it of him in the evening when it's sofa time :roll: . He recently asked it they made them in blue so he could have one too :lol::lol: .

They do indeed make them in blue - mine is :wink: I love my slanket as well! :lol:

Sorry...it's the hottest ever April/May we've had on record...and in Birmingham you still need to resort to a blanket substitute in the evening in your sitting room?.......my suggestion is move to the south coast...we hardly ever need to keep our bodies warm and snug in the middle of a heatwave here by the addition of a slug shaped fleece, and in the winter, we merely add more clothing to give us that essential extra warmth factor... :D

Give it up..you know it makes sense

it's just a nasty habit :wink:

I have to admit it has been packed away for the summer - but there has been a few nights when I wanted it back out! I love it and we've had no heating on since February. Can't beat a snuggly slanket in the winter! :wink::lol:

Clearly you are beyond help.. perhaps we need an agency...? Slankaholics Conspicuous? :D .

My name is Simba and I have stolen the slanket (leopard print) from Spooky. Poetic justice, he stole his from mummy.

Our brother, Arnie, has also stolen grandma's (giraffe print) slanket.

Slankets were definitely put on this earth for cats. Just like everything else...... :roll:

I'm a Slankaholic......and I don't want any help :D

After all the flak about having......an Eglu :shock: and.....Crocs :shock::shock: and.....pink Crocs Wellies :shock::shock: - it's all water off a duck's back :lol:

I've been up since 6am, it was chilly and I can't move around until all my joints feel more comfortable so my Slanket is my haven :D Mind you, I should have moved an hour ago :shock::lol:

....and def. no cats allowed in this Slanket!!