Jump to content
Charlottechicken

Flylady 2011 omleteer style anyone!

Recommended Posts

Looks lovely Aunty E :D As does your impressive bump :D

 

I throughly recommend moving house to get rid of clutter etc :lol: Heaven knows how many black bags of stuff have either gone to the charity shop, gone in the recycling bins or been tipped now :lol: Mind you we can't move without falling over bags and boxes that are coming with us!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't see your pictures :(

 

I took a couple of small bags of toiletries and make-up (opened stuff) and tights (unworn but surplus to requirements) into work today, stuff that was too good to throw but would have no value in a charity shop. I now have very happy colleagues, and one of them is going to pay me for the tights and two small silver charms I bought donkey's years ago from Studio cards :dance:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Mum is coming to stay next week so need to do MASSIVE tidy up before she comes :shock::anxious::wall: . Got to make sure spare room is clear (am I the only one who uses the spare bed as a dumping ground for "stuff"?) So planning to continue getting rid of most of my thin clothes so that most of the stuff I can actually still wear fits in the wardrobes, that'll make a HUGE difference (and also hope it'll make my diet work!!). Salvation Army "bin", here I come ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(am I the only one who uses the spare bed as a dumping ground for "stuff"?)

 

Nope! :oops: I use the whole room, not just the bed. I am good though, I don't hide anything under the bed :lol:

 

We took the bed out so that I could store more 'stuff' :lol: (we do have other spare beds though)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My spare bedroom is like a clothes bomb & handbag bomb exploded in it! The bed it piled high with clothes. They need sorting & bagging up for the charity shop or tip. They will have too soon as we will be moving. It will be great to have a tidyish house when moved. 8)

Why do you buy such tat on holiday? Or daft trinkets when out shopping? I will not part with too many handbags though. :oops:

We need an Omlet swapping party!

 

Emma.x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our attic bedrooms are a nightmare - one of them has huge cupboards in, which are filled to the brim with old costumes, clothes I don't wear much and boxes of memorabilia! And all our board games :( The other has cardboard boxes filled with all my haberdashery. I really need to get rid of some of it, I'm obviously not going to use it any time soon. The bed drawers have most of my fabric in, but I think I'm going to have to buy some drawers (I've been eyeing up aneboda drawers in ikea) to keep things in. I also have two futons in there which I'm obviously never going to use again. One of them is actually broken, I just can't face dragging it down the stairs. I keep trying to give one to people, but as they have no mattresses at the moment, people aren't keen. Sigh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol:

 

We took the bed out so that I could store more 'stuff' :lol: (we do have other spare beds though)

 

I can't quite decide if that is naughty or ingenious, or maybe both :lol:

 

Well.......I think it's ingenious......we live in a dormer bungalow and we live downstairs. We have two bedrooms upstairs in the attic so we have no attic space. Each bedroom has a large, walk in, storage area at each end. The spare room downstairs had a metal frame futon which we moved upstairs and the spare room now houses a double wardrobe which I use as a tool cupboard, my gym equipment, a fridge, my sewing machine is set up on the dressing table and all my fabric is in the chest of drawers and bedside tables and I have shelves full of jam and chutneys as it is always cool in there. I also added large containers with all the sheep fleece and paraphernalia for making the felted scarves today as it was all taking over the kitchen!

 

.....and to think I started married life in a 26 ft static caravan :shock: - about the same size as the spare bedroom now :shock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





×
×
  • Create New...