bouldercroft

how much more snow can we take?

can you guess what it is??

That is amazing bet they are snug in their very own igloo. Bet you don't wear pyjamas and wellies on the morning run like we do over here :lol:

I'm flying into Boston in a fortnight's time and driving across the state to Albany, NY.... if i have to drive in that :anxious:

I'm flying into Boston in a fortnight's time and driving across the state to Albany, NY.... if i have to drive in that :anxious:

the weather warms up a few degrees in February - but we could still get some (even more) snow...

let me know if you need hotel/restaurant recommendations in Boston - its a great city!

Hopefully the sat nav will still get you there Laurie........even in a Blizzard :lol::lol::lol:

Has my OH given you Tom Tom US yet?

and another possible 20inches of snow forecasted on Tuesday/Wednesday

did I mention that I'm supposed to be flying to the Caribbean on Wednesday morning to celebrate a big birthday - can you all channel your positive thoughts to help me get out on time :|

I'm in CA, but in the mountains. We had a huge wet snowstorm (now it's sunny and 80, go figure) which buried the Eglu. The girls seemed to fair just fine. You know, I have a hard time believing my American friends when they say the wood coops are warmer. The girls seemed pretty darn warm!

I'm in CA, but in the mountains. We had a huge wet snowstorm (now it's sunny and 80, go figure) which buried the Eglu. The girls seemed to fair just fine. You know, I have a hard time believing my American friends when they say the wood coops are warmer. The girls seemed pretty darn warm!

my girls survived one of the coldest and snowiest winters on record - okay - so a wooden coop with deep litter may have kept them a little bit warmer but my !gored! is super easy to clean, worry free and it looks soooooooo cool too :D

That's how I feel. I feel like I can get the plastic coop really clean whereas the wood would have smells permeating it. I''m very happy with the Go and saving for the cube.