stehaggan

Actually the day from hell..

The only good thing about today is I "acquired" my 3 new cream legbars. Other than that, i found that the recent torrential rain and wind damaged my WIR roof overnight and the run was like a swamp. So i shot home for the drill and leaving my street, a little bit too eager, SMASH!!!! into the automatic bollard, I ripped half of the front bumper off and pushed the radiator back.. luckiliy i think its just dents in the radiator but now i have to have it all repaired :-( plus i cut my finger open, when trying to cut the hanging off part of the bumper...

Plus for the first time ever, I had a potential eglu person coming to see my set up and had to cancel.... arggggggghhh very very sorry siobahn.... I just wish I could rewind to last nite, go to sleep and wake up again!

I will take some piccies later on in the week :-P They are beautiful girls though, nicer than I thought they would be.

Yes i'm taking the next two days off work to sort the car out as it is too far to cycle to really? Im going to try and repair the bumper myself (ebay job) anyone ever done that before?

Thanks sari, it's a fiat punt grande I think I have found some instructions good enough to use. I need to check exactly what parts I need now - this should be fun :-(

Good old interwebs....we changed the turbos on my SAABs using a step by step video off a Forum....and about ot change all my radvalves the same way..hope it goes well..:)

Not really the garage has quoted me £970 + vat ouchh!!! I have sourced the parts for £300 so going to pick up the bumper tomorrow and have it sprayed and will attempt to diy it myself at weekend. Oh god I struggle to change my tyre!!

Oh but my Sussex has come in to lay yesterday lol