bouldercroft

where are all the yanks?

welcome! I love your chicken names - very cute...

I just installed my WIR but instead of upgrading to a cube I got another !gored! I figured it would give me more flexibility for introductions/quarantine/down-sizing

http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76293

lovely day in boston today...blue skies and almost warm if you sit in the sun and out of the wind

Hi! I am new to the flock! I've lurked on this forum for awhile--just now joined! I'm in the rainy Pacific Northwest. I've had an eglu for a year and love it--also have a wooden arc that I love too, just not quite as much! Hoping for the cube for christmas! So Hello! I am still trying to figure out how to add the cute little chickens to my signature!

Hi! I am new to the flock! I've lurked on this forum for awhile--just now joined! I'm in the rainy Pacific Northwest. I've had an eglu for a year and love it--also have a wooden arc that I love too, just not quite as much! Hoping for the cube for christmas! So Hello! I am still trying to figure out how to add the cute little chickens to my signature!

Welcome - it's a little rainy today on the east coast too but April showers bring May flowers so I'm not complaining!

here is a link to the 'how do I add chickens to my signature' question

http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=21966

Hello!! Just to make you jealous, the South west of England is 21 degrees celcius(about 72f) and sunny and just beautiful....... but it wont last!. Going to freeze on the beach in a while, as Eldest wants to go surf kayak ing....Google Westward Ho! and see where we are!

Hi Keds45, I'm just back from visiting my chicken-keeping brother in Portland, Oregon. My first visit to the Pacific Northwest and I loved it! Welcome to the forum and I may try to stop in on you when i'm next over!

My friend has three little girls who were all VERY excited about the wedding - I was slightly puzzled about the enthusiasm until she said 'but we don't have real princesses here' I guess I forgot the details that only Disney has princesses here - quite cute I thought

Hello

Yes I'm brand new. Been a new chicken owner going on 8 weeks. I'm not sure of the breeds. I'm guessing 3 Rhode Island Reds and 3 Rhode Island whites. Not sure but the whites are substantially larger than the reds. All 6 are very aggressive to one another. I'm taking that as a sign of being Rooster's. I got 6 to insure 3 hens but I'm convinced no hens. I will start again and give these birds away.As it is there won't be eggs for a very long time. I cannot have rooters and I'm only allowed 3 hens in the city. They were straight run chicks. At the time I had no idea.I do now .I read about chickens every day.