Guest chookiehen

Are you sure it's nearly June??!

:?:?:?:?:?:?

After a scorching April, and a windy but warm beginning to May, I'm slightly peeved at the fact that I've just had to put the heating on this evening. It's absolutely blumming freezing up here and the rain hasn't stopped falling all day. The children are besides themselves, because this is the first evening since we moved here that they haven't been able to go out after tea - they've totally forgotton how to amuse themselves inside - they don;t want to play on the computer, they want to ride their bikes!

Hope it's warmer with everyone else!

Oooooooh Annie!! Frosts??! :shock::shock::shock:

I've had to root out my fluffy (pink :roll::lol: ) winter slippers and a pair of those socks with toes, in a bid to warm my tootsies.

PS Shona, I miss your parping cat :cry:

He's stuck on my old laptop, and I've misplaced the power cable - I will restore him at some point!

But doesn;t the forum smell so much better with the wavey pink ant instead of the windy feline?! :lol:

Oh great Chelsea! Bad weather forecast eh?! Am down in Devon myself on friends farm (just shouted hello very loudly - did you hear me?! :lol: )

We've just put the fire on here... :?:?:roll: I think we bought the bad weather with us....

*shouts hello back* :lol::lol:

What you planning to do down in good 'ole Devon then??

Yeah they forecast rain the rest of the week, but you know sometimes they get it wrong....if the farm is in a deep valley it might miss you :lol:

We've got quite a pleasant evening here for a change! We've had solid rain for the last 3 days, even egg production has gone down (do anyone elses do that by the way? Every time we have bad weather, eggs are fewer!). I'm beginning to panic now - we go camping in Brittany in 3 weeks - someone please reassure me it will be warm and dry! :shock:

Parping? That is a word with which I am unfamiliar!

Bloomin' cold here....central heating on last night as we were dithering with the cold and socks on in bed for me!

Managed to mow the back lawn between showers but the front looks like the prairies.

Sun's out now but I can't be a*sed to get the mower going again today.

Lucky you Egluntine!! Tigger, my big fat one-eyed cat, that has been restored to my avatar, is a tad.....erm.......windy, and *parp* is the erm, noise he makes.....

He's delighted to have such a large fanbase here on the forum! :lol:

We've had rain, rain and more rain and heavy rain at that :( However from about 3pm this afternoon the sun came out and the chickens are having a great time foraging in the tree/bush that fell down in all the wind we had at the weekend :D Hurrah! 8)

hubby wont let me put the heating on....he tells me to put on another jumper :roll::roll::roll:

Yeah, chookiehubbie is the same, but he isn;t here just now.... :twisted:

Lucky you Egluntine!! Tigger, my big fat one-eyed cat, that has been restored to my avatar, is a tad.....erm.......windy, and *parp* is the erm, noise he makes.....

He's delighted to have such a large fanbase here on the forum! :lol:

I guessed it might be something along those lines. :roll; :lol:

Nice to see him back....you get used to people's avatars and recognise them straight away.