Its the same length as mine (the 15ft) but mines 6ft wide. Can't do maths atm but think its around 10? If some are banties you'll fit more in! :lol:

Could put an eglu by the 3ft a block that corner off for the next intros! ;)

Where are you getting it from? Mines from West Hagley Aviaries - was a bargain and is great :D

That's where we're going! The space at the left has a shed in it but I thought the girls could have the extra bit behind. New girls will be here before run is built but I did wonder whther to put the newbies in the WIR , keep the oldies in the (blue eglu) and run so when they start to mix the newbies have control of the big space? Would that work better do you think?

Ahh 8)

Harry, the little old man that makes them is good, can ask for a different size or for the door hinges to be on the back so the door opens into the WIR.

I got a 4ft door put in one panel too, only cost £2 extra and works really well the way we've fenced them off from the garden so they can FR behind there.

It it'll be a few weeks, keep them separate in the eglu run for now so they can see each other, maybe the others FR around them.

Then when the WIR is built, put them all in there for the first time together. That way its a new space to them all so its a bit like they're starting a fresh in there so can establish a pecking order :D