ali-s

Most expensive delivery charge for an Eglu

Had my green Eglu delivered last week. Today I was going through the paper work with OH. Image my OH's rage when he looked at the invoice and noticed we had been charged £289.37 delivery :shock:

OH is like :twisted::twisted::twisted: and I am like :(:cry::(:(

I was qouted over the phone £340.00, which included delivery and a bit extra delivery because I live way up North.

No one at Omlet now, so does anyone know the person to contact by email

This has taken the shine off my Birthday present :(:(

My goodness, Ali! That's way too much. It sounds like someone's made a mistake. Try e-mailing jan@omlet.co.uk and she'll be able to tell you what's happened but she won't be there until tomorrow now. I doubt if anyone will be around to answer any e-mails this evening but hopefully she'll get back to you ASAP tomorrow.

Good luck. I'm sure something's gone wrong somewhere and a decimal point's got put in the wrong place or something.

sounds to me like someone's typed in an extra digit :shock:

I can sympathise with you though as my hubby would go mental :shock:

Typical aswell that they are shut when you notice it.

Hope they sort it out and maybe give you a little something free for the inconvenience and worry as a gesture of goodwill.

I have sent an email to Jan :D

I know it is going to be a mistake :? OH is not pleased at all :( and I feel terrible because I have nagged and nagged and nagged him for another Eglu. In the end he was a broken man, snivelling and twitching and not at all a pretty sight. He couldn't take anymore and gave in :lol:

A free cube would make it all better :wink::D:D