Cheeky Chooky Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this! I treated myself to a new mug for work which really makes me (and I could do with that in my workplace at the minute ) and I won the auction for this little gal...only £4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 I wouldn't be able to drink with the look that chicken's giving me. Excellent Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jasperaliceuk Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 Love them! Off we go to ebay! Sue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cheekymonkey68 Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 He He! Great Mug made me smile too! Hope work gets better ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeloo Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 Cute! I'm going to a church rummage sale this weekend and I'm secretly hoping to score some chicken-themed items! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 These made me smile too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jennym Posted March 8, 2012 Share Posted March 8, 2012 Oooo, here's an idea - get mugs made with pictures of our own girls! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted March 9, 2012 Share Posted March 9, 2012 or shoes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
blueandwhite Posted March 9, 2012 Share Posted March 9, 2012 Fab love the shoes. Think yourself lucky my CEO literally smashes any mugs she finds that are left out. Even if visitors have used yours and it is your day off!!So I wouldn't risk taking such a lovely thing in. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted March 13, 2012 Author Share Posted March 13, 2012 Fab shoes Plum Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted March 13, 2012 Share Posted March 13, 2012 I was just clicking on ordering my husband a tie with pics of our chooks all over it when I remembered he doesn't wear them now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted March 14, 2012 Share Posted March 14, 2012 Nice ideas for Mother's Day. Perhaps I'll leve this page up at tea time. Hope work gets better for you xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted March 14, 2012 Share Posted March 14, 2012 or shoes Those shoes are lovely, Plum. Didn't I read once that you had some with "Plum" on them? Love your mug - Cheeky Chooky, but feel sure that, looking at that beedy eyed chook, I'd go cross eyed as I lifted the mug to my mouth Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted March 14, 2012 Share Posted March 14, 2012 Yes these ones have Plum written on the back of the heels Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted March 15, 2012 Author Share Posted March 15, 2012 Perhaps I'll leve this page up at tea time Did you hint? Hope work gets better for you xx Thank you My mug brings a smile to my face every morning and from my colleagues Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gongladosh Posted March 16, 2012 Share Posted March 16, 2012 Fab love the shoes. Think yourself lucky my CEO literally smashes any mugs she finds that are left out. Even if visitors have used yours and it is your day off!!So I wouldn't risk taking such a lovely thing in. I'm glad I don't work for your CEO! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...