mountainboarddude

work experience

the farm is really good fun and a great experience, there are sadder points but thats all a part of working on a farm. i was chasing baby goats for the sheep shearer as he wanted to buy them, it was great fun. i have also been chasing some escapee sheep, which was great fun. so i will keep you all updated, and thanks again for everyones support.

You are so lucky, Matt, to have had such interesting work experience.

A few years ago my son mentioned librarianship as one of the things he might be interested in, and his school sent him to Trinity College library in Oxford for a week. He spent the whole week humping books from one area to another, and to add salt to the wound, there were some students with him who were actually being paid to do the same work!

Congratulations Matt well done. :D:D:D:D

You obviously drive a tractor with more care than me.When I was on day release many years ago I was asked to drive the tractor back with my instructor in the back inside a trailer. I forgot the trailer was wider than the tractor and hit a gate post!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

It was a long walk back and the instructor drove the tractor back!!

Happy memories

:lol::lol::lol::lol: