Parsley

Easter swap - all arrived?

I'm better thank you :D

This is my beautiful and perfectly stitched Easter picture. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much

IMGP2140_zpsdbdd4378.jpg

I would be up for another swap but have not got time at the moment to organise as up to my eyes in chicken stuff as I've been made the UK Registrar for my breed - Thuringians and should be working on revising the standards and writing an article for the Rare Poultry Society...... :boohoo:

I have the addresses though which I can forward on to make it easier for the next person :wink:

That sounds like a good idea Plum 8)

As it's an accessory perhaps we could nominate a colour when we say that we're taking part so that the person making it isn't agonising over what colour to choose....or is that just me? :eh: I seem to spend ages trawling through old posts once I've been given a name to see if I can glean any hints about colour likes and dislikes.

As it's an accessory perhaps we could nominate a colour when we say that we're taking part so that the person making it isn't agonising over what colour to choose....or is that just me? :eh: I seem to spend ages trawling through old posts once I've been given a name to see if I can glean any hints about colour likes and dislikes.

Fab idea :clap: I've done that in the past too!

That is a good idea Plum. I spend 90% of my time agonising over what to make and changing my mind countless times. This narrows it down, but stills allows room for interpretation.

Nominating a colour/colours sounds good too. There's a space on Ravelry for doing that, which is a good reminder for me in case I forget what colours I like...