Parsley

Easter swap - all arrived?

Thank you very much for my lovely cushion. It's perfect. I opened it in bed this morning and took a picture immediately because I wanted to show how well it goes in my bedroom which has white walls etc and blue carpet, curtains, bedding. Brilliant!

Thank you for the eggs too. Already full steam ahead with those.

IMG_20130331_074331_zpsd9caa29c.jpg

I've just got back from the Lake District, so apologies to my swapee, who must have been wondering what happened to their creation. It was waiting for me and is a gorgeous s"Ooops, word censored!" book and hand made cards, all beautifully wrapped. Will take a picture and post later. Thank you so much xxx

image_zpsfda60b17.jpg

Thank you for my lovely sunny knitted chicken and beautiful crochet brooch and three Lindt Bunnies! The bunnies will be munched later this evening, the brooch is pinned on my coat lapel and chicken will join my other rooster next to my fireplace. Thank you so much for these lovely things. I would say you are a bit more than just an amateur :D

Ok, confession time :anxious: I was feely a bit poorly on Good Friday so opened mine then :whistle:

I had the most gorgeous cross stitched Easter picture in a lovely blue frame - most of my house is creams and blues so it looks perfect. The stitching is tiny, I so could not do anything like that!

I will post photos later today but thank you so much, I absolutely love it :D

Where have you been Omlet?

Thank you to my Easter Bunny I got some new friends, a crochet heart brooch and a knitted dishcloth with a chick in the middle. I'll post a pic in a bit................what chocolate eggs :oops::oops::oops:

Thank you Bunny it was all lovely and the funny sequins. :D

Oh Easter bunny what a beautiful Easter wreath and candle holder you sent me. The felted eggs are so lovely:)

Will post a picture when all the family go!

Thank you so much Parsley for organising it! I love swaps they are so exciting!

Home at last, and online too!! (Devon vanished for a while in the virtual world!)

I have the most stunning slump glass dish, with chicks!! And a Hen, and clouds and grass and flowers,

I LOVE it !!

Thank you so much.. Pics will follow, but hero son has flu, and has gone to bed, really poorly, and I don't know how:(

A huge thank you to my bunny. I have a lovely Easter wreath that is felted with knitted and crochet flowers, also some knitted eggs for me to start an Easter branch next year, with wonderfully tied ribbon bows.

Photos when Eldest is here to do her stuff.

a big thank you and maybe a pattern for the eggs? Pretty please

Thank you so much to my secret Easter Bunny. :D I had permission to open mine early as there were some gorgeously decorated shortcake biscuits in the parcel...however, they got munched before I could take a photo :anxious: Also a brilliant beanie chicken & knitted Eater bunny finger puppets. These were put to good use yesterday, when I was entertaining my neighbours baby daughter; She was highly amused whenever they popped up (thank goodness as the story to accompany them was rubbish :lol: ). Thank you to Parsley too for all her effort. :)

http://537435_10200809808985971_200024392_n_zps1d738c14.jpg

Thank you to my Easter Bunny! - I had a lovely decorated box which I thought was the present.....but when opened it had three beautifully decopatched eggs and lots of little choccie ones as well :D The decorated eggs are on my Easter Tree and the chocolate ......just disappeared :wink:

I had a lovely card as well.

DSCF3055_zps1ef26b0a.jpg

DSCF3057_zpsbeba84e6.jpg

DSCF3064_zps95d4c637.jpg

DSCF3065_zps3d8b7aa4.jpg

I tried posting earlier, but Omlet went boom! :shock:

Thank you to my wonderful Easter bunny, who really put thought into my prezzies & made them quite personal to me. I got a lovely crochet roll / holder in green & yellow with sweet Easter bunny silver charms & crochet hooks. They will definitely get put to good use here, me being a crochet addict. :D

Then I have the most brilliant flower garland - all crocheted with silver chicken & bunny charms too. It is stunning & perfect at the moment, as I am doing my retro caravan. So thank you very very much - my prezzies were perfect! :D

I thought I'd taken a photo of the crochet roll / holder - but I cant find it now. So will take one tomorrow, as I have left it in the caravan now ( been crocheting) - along with the garland, which is being put up tomorrow. Sorry, but not going outside now - a bit too dark!

Here is the Photo of the flower garland though...

BILD0041-1_zpsceb63888.jpg

I love it!

Emma.x

Sorry for the delay in posting!! i have been away for a couple of days. I have the most wonderful pressie!!! It is a fabulous Appliqued and quilted coaster with Chickens on it and I LOVE IT :D:D:D It also came wrapped with loads of colourful feathers and a gorgeous chickeny mug and some hot drinks sachets and also a big pack of Oreo cookies. I am not just saying it but I think its the most thoughtful present I have ever received, it actually brought a little tear to my eye. A Massive Thank you to my easter bunny! :D:D xx

Ps. I am a massive technophobe :roll: , would some very kind person be able to post my photo for me If I email it to them as it would be such a shame for people not to see my lovely gift.