Parsley

Easter swap - all arrived?

Sorry for the delay in giving my thanks and posting pics , I've only just had chance to catch up. What lovely gifts everyone has received! We are a clever lot :clap:

I received a beautifully wrapped crocheted wreath, it is gorgeous and will hang in my craft room along with last years crocheted chicken!

The outside paper also had these stamps on!

8605941606_b06ced314b_z.jpg

Lovely wrapping paper :D ;

8605940738_1fd62a0502_z.jpg

And finally the beautiful wreath (with a little fluffy easter chick!);

8605901290_f3a6c3d88d_z.jpg

Thank you Easter Bunny!!!

Sorry for the delay :( We went skiing on Easter Sunday and in the end I didn't get chance to open it before we left. It was all a bit mad as it was YS's 21st on Good Friday. Anyway.... we had a brilliant holiday, being back at work is :( but I remembered my pressie- yay! :D

Here it is hopefully... a beautiful knitted and lined bag- perfect for summer. Thank you very much my not so secret swapper :wink:

14246397-FB7F-4FFC-BA9A-23E73928C091-6204-00000AA4B400053F_zps090c35fc.jpg

ive taken a photo of my lovely cafetiere cosy, but I cant get the photo off my camera :? everytime I try to connect the camera to the laptop I get a "connection error" message. :( Ive tried 2 computers...

im going to try again with my mums laptop - here's hoping :D

cathy

x