Jump to content
Lewis

Bleaching/Dyeing hair...

Recommended Posts

The blue has faded to an aqua blue after 2 washes!? :roll:

Might try some more darker blue stuff and see if it lasts

 

I keep forgetting and wondering why people look at me funny.

I walked into the farm office last night and started chatting away, wondered why everyone was staring in silence and then it hit me :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks great :D As a previous platinum blonde (naturally dark brunette) I can say that unfortunately you probably won't get any colour to 'stick' - i was told that full bleach all over makes your hair very porous so it will take up any colour really well.....but then it will let the colour go just as easily when you wash it. More excuse for experimenting with different colours, say I :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...