Alis girls

Cats behaving badly!

Our 2 11yr old moggies have regressed into naughty kittens. From being lazy layabouts they have suddenly started nicking our food, playing with balls, removing stuff from table tops - why? I think it is the Basil influence - Basil our yr old kitten a naughty lad has had a bad influence on them. I now have 3 naughty kitties. Honey who is tubby and clumsy seems to think she can manage to walk into a window sill on which sit 2 plants. Is this normal cat behaviour?

Perfectly normal - they're cats! My lot don't even have a kitten to give them an excuse for their bad behaviour.

My very elderly (late teens), almost blind and previously well-behaved ginger Tozi, has taken to swiping food off my plate if I don't give it to him fast enough, and demanding to be let under the bed-covers, pawing at my head till I give in. Tubby tabby Cleo (aged 10) claims my dad's clothes and won't budge when he wants them, and Loki (7-8ish) is just mad cat - chases invisible mice, plays with his imaginary friend and does a wonderful imitation of a meerkat war dance down the hall, yowling his head off :shock:

They make the dogs look ever so normal ... :anxious:

Hee hee, yep, normal cat behaviour :lol:

When Sophie arrived (now 1), she made Sabrina (5) and Harry (4) more playful (particularly Sabrina).

In fact as I type this now whilst getting ready for work (well quick cuppa time), all three are chasing each other up and down the stairs :P

I dropped a bit of onion skin whilst peeling and chopping onions yesterday, and Sabrina and Harry got into a battle over who's fabulous new toy it was :lol:

Only last weekend, Harry decided to try and attack my wool when I was knitting as he'd seen Sophie do it :roll:

Cats are the greatest :D

I think spring must be in the air as our Mr YoYo (aged 11) has been very vocal these past few says, and wanting to play/ beat up the dog! He has also taken to sitting at the top of the stairs on a solid bannister. Quite worrying really! He also sat on my daughter in bed yesterday (she is home ill with migraine) and he never sits on anyone. Ever! He could be turning senile, but I like to think of him feeling young due to spring being just around the corner :D

they are driving me bonkers - spring fever or not being menaced by 2 ginger toms whilst eating my Weight watchers toffee yogurt was the final straw. I NEED THE CALORIES !!!! I woofed it down so quick with one of them at my knee and another on the table. I think cats are taking over the world :shock: