Alis girls

The secret lives of cats

Did anyone watch it? I was so choked by Basil the cat who saved his owners from a gas explosion - me and OH were nearly in tears. He could have got out thro his flap at any point but pestered his owner till she woke up and found gas on. And the cat with the blind dog. Welling up just writing this.

I watched it with my Loki big-boy cat lying on his back on my knee, purring away and with his feet kneading the air in bliss :lol:

Loved all the stories where cats had gone out of their way to relate specially to their humans or fellow animals.

My Cleo is a very licky cat and I've always said she grooms me. Having watched that I'm even more convinced she thinks of me as her big human kitten :shock:

Couldnt be bothered with the secrets of babies - been there,done that - holds no fascination for me. but kitties - fascinating - apparently they see us as like themselves - cant see it myself - I suppose they think our loo is a big litter tray - but cant fathom out the fact we dont "talk" like them and how do you explain the fact we feed them? :think: