WitchHazel

Bravissimo loyalty scheme

This might be of interest for anyone who shops in Bravissimo.

They have recently launched a new loyalty scheme. Once you have registered, each full price bra you buy earns you one point. When you have 10 points, you get a voucher for a free bra.

Here's the summary page with registration form https://www.bravissimo.com/reward-points/

Here are the T&Cs http://www.bravissimo.com/terms/?utm_source=reward-points-wt12&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=reward-points

Came as pleasant surprise when I popped into Guildford yesterday and unexpectedly bought a few bras.

Soapdragon, have you been fitted by Bravissimo?

Reason for asking is that often people have problems with wired bras because they are wearing the wrong size, and so the wires dig in and eventually come out of the bra. 7 out of 10 women in the UK wear an incorrect size.

I took my Aunt, who is 75, to Bravissimo for a fitting. She has been wearing 42D courtesy of a "fitting" in M&S. Bravissimo sized her up as a 36FF, and it has really made a difference. It really perked her up - both mentally AND physically.

T'would be nice to have summat to perk up :shock: Was 32A for years now a 36B/C - so not enormous but having seen the effect of gravity on big bosoms I am sometimes glad.

Be careful what you wish for.

I was completely flat chested until I was 16, and I wished for boobs . My boobs grew overnight. They have continued to grow over the intervening 30ish years, and I'm now a 36H.

I'm 52 so I dont think they will grow much more as past puberty and pregnancy. :lol: And I'm permanently dieting. I tend to be the British pear with a big booty :lol:

I've just grown from a 36GG to a 36H. I was a 36GG for a long time.

About 5 years ago, I was a 34G

I'm 49.

Yes, Bravissimo fitted me about 2 years ago and only had the one un underwired style in my size (which they had fitted me with) so I ordered another and they posted it. Total bill was around the £50.00 mark and they were the most uncomfortable bras that I have ever had! They would be fine for the first few hours but then started rubbing and left deep red marks!

When I 'phoned the shop to complain they said that I must have gained weight in the interim (which I had not.) As I am sure you will understand, this has put me off Bravissimo for life!

I went to M&S recently and took 10 bras into the fitting room - all 36e. One (soft cup non wired t shirt bra) was PERFECT, I absolutley love it, so comfy and the best bra I have ever worn! Another was a pretty good fit but not quite as good but it had thinner straps and was cut lower so I bought a double pack to wear with vest tops/summer dresses. The other 8 bras were all pants! Either too big/small yet, theoretically, should all have fitted - doh :roll:

I have a narrow back, apparently, so carry all in front! I used to be a 36k but had a reduction about 5 years ago as my frontage was causing serious medical probs - best decision ever! 36e might sound large but its TINY to me!! :lol:8)

I have a narrow back, apparently, so carry all in front! I used to be a 36k but had a reduction about 5 years ago as my frontage was causing serious medical probs - best decision ever! 36e might sound large but its TINY to me!! :lol:8)

I cannot imagine what it must have been like as a 36K.

A woman I worked with was tiny except for the boobs. She had dreadful back pain and men talked to them :shock: For years I wanted boobs - quite glad I am on the smaller side - i was an ironing board for years and the boys at school being stupid mocked my lack of bosom. I dont think they are all they are cracked up ( bosoms not men!!) to be but would like a little bit more, cant afford enlargemnet and frankly I think natural is best.