Charlottechicken

Reed diffusers

I am another fussy one when it comes to diffusers and household scents. I like the M&S fleurs des orangers one

I love this smell in their bath creme - will have to look for the diffuser now too :lol:

I tend to prefer light, slightly zingy fruity smells, rather than florals or anything patchouli based.....I can see this scent being great in a diffuser :D

They look lovely, and I love the sound of the crackle ones. Does the honeysuckle smell like actual honeysuckle?

Sorry bluekarin - I never get notifications so I don't bother ticking the box because they never arrive anyway!

Yes, nearest to it I've smelt in a long time. Bought another one now, but that was the reed diffuser and not the crackling candles. Although I love my rum crackle! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr! :lol:

I bought an orchid plant just before Christmas and my goodness the scent was beautiful - and orchids doing what they do best and flower for ages just sent clouds of perfume all around so I didn't need to replace the honeysuckle! Decorating now so now I have a different aroma. Pooey! :lol: So I'll wait till we've finished before opening up the reeds! I believe it's possible to get refills direct but will have to look into that.