Mrs Frugal

Help!!

There's no way I'll get to 9000 postings until I've retired and have more time. Mind you, apparently when you get over 65 you are the biggest user of computers/internet - or something like that.

And there was a bit splurge in the papers about sex being big with the over 60's :lol:

Whats that all about then? I'm sure I remember something about that sort of thing from the dim distant past. I don't think it will do me any good to start trying to remember how that all works. :oops:

So where does the time come to be a major internet user and a Lothario at the same time (well maybe not simultaniously) And how do you do it with a one legged chicken watching you (well if it eats and lives with them, maybe it sleeps with them).

does it roost on the headboard?

their house must stink - the ones with the onelegged chicken, not the retired ones having geriatric orgies.

do you think it uses the loo? And does it complain if you leave the seat up? :wink: