Are the rung bars totally smooth in the new Cube ? I'm still wondering if this is what causes the Bumblefoot in my girls as this is the only thing that I haven't changed :?

They are smooth but on the Go, they supply sticky back sandpaper treads to apply. So I'm assuming as the ladders the same design they'll come with the Cube.

I'm not sure about it, and I too don't like the idea of a single tray to pull out-on a windy day I can imagine being whacked in the face by it! Through having a single tray it seems there is no longer a floor beneath the tray, which is somewhat concerning to me, but does presumable reduce cost of production, and make it lighter to move. I'm disappointed that they've stopped producing the array of colours they once did.

I love love love my Cube and it's great to see the updated design but I hope they don't discontinue the Mk1.

I love the sliding nest box, new ladder with added grip, stable door on the run and it's great that Omlet said they'll be releasing an automatic door closer.

The new Cube, Go and Beehaus would look very smart together in a modern garden.

I'd like to see one up close and I really hope it's the same construction as the classic and old Cube rather than the Go.

My Go panels are scratched and has cracked above the door handle, I know lots of people had the same happen to theirs too.

Bit cheeky that they're using 500 Reviews of the old Cube on the new product though...

Looking at the Omlet videos on YouTube for the new Cube - how to clean it, and how to build it - it looks like it is made by the same process, and of the same type of plastic as the old one, rather then the brittle stuff of the go.

Interestingly, the new roosting bars don't have a hollow underneath; they look to be of a box construction .

Looking at the Omlet videos on YouTube for the new Cube - how to clean it, and how to build it - it looks like it is made by the same process, and of the same type of plastic as the old one, rather then the brittle stuff of the go.

Interestingly, the new roosting bars don't have a hollow underneath; they look to be of a box construction .

That would be a serious improvement compared to the ones on the Go. The top is easy enough to clean, but my lot manages to get their poo on the underside as well... :shock: