Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2017 - Nearly time to open !!

:lol: nah ah aahhhhh! :shameonu::lol: It should be OK for anyone and that's the only clue!!! :D

I was wondering if we should have a thread to put allergies on so that we don't give games away if goodies were included. For example I'm allergic to anything edible because it makes me fat. :wink: Not that I would mind if anyone would be so kind as to make goodies - I would suffer and enjoy for a "Ooops, word censored!"le cause.

:lol: Catsytailsy

Well it seems DD and her other half are going to live with us towards the end of October until December. Their flat is being sold but they are waiting for their new house to be completed (new build) up and away near Redwing! The house is due to be completed in November, but work is still down here until December, so they are going "home" for the weekends so at least I'll get some peace and quiet! All it needs is DS to come home and meh!

Meanwhile I've been decorating like crazy! I am now sporting coffee and mint coloured hands and goodness knows where else it's got to. I know my hair is multi-coloured. Er not in the same room - "Grecian Spa" light and mid shade in the kiddiwinkies bathroom and the loo downstairs looks like cappuccino and latte! :lol: Good grief I fancy a coffee! Nearly done ready for the invasion. Get that out of the way and then all my Christmas shenanigans will have to be completed pronto because all too soon it'll be mum mum mum MUM! :roll: