Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2017 - Nearly time to open !!

I just got mine ready from under the tree so that it is the first thing I open :D

Cat tails and Ursula ...... are you on different time zones to us ....... you get to open yours sooner :lol:

Well... that is assuming I will get up on time... :lol: not very likely... :wink:

Posting pictures is very easy if you use https://imgbb.com. Pick medium or thumbnail BBCode when posting and just copy the url on here.

If you have any trouble, just let me know!

I guess I managed to drag myself out of my bed... :lol:

Here is my lovely swap! Must have taken hours to make! :shock:

It's a quilted hanger with two chickens. It is definitely going up on my wall somewhere! And a Christmas swappee with an eye for detail. The chocolate and card are round as well! :lol: thank you secret Santa!

IMG_2597.jpg

That is really beautiful Cat tails :D

I haven't been up long but was really pleased to open a homemade hand warmer, a tape measure beautifully disguised as a poinsietta, what I think is a loyalty card/credit card holder made with the teeniest stitches and a letter from Santa himself to say I've been on the nice list :D

I will post a photo later on using what Cat tails has suggested.

Thank you lovely Santa xx

I love my swap so thank you so very much to my secret Santa.

It is a beautiful crochet hat and virus shawl ( think that's what it's called ) so much work has gone into it.

Also chocolate sweeties, these may last until I take the photo tomorrow but maybe not :lol:

Once again thank you so much they are truly lovely.

Happy Christmas all, nice gifts so far. Just got in and opened mine and I'll post a pic tomorrow, you can probably smell it from where you are. Its a heated pad with bird fabric, very pretty. A Sachet and a crochet heart filled with lavender and tea tree I think with a pretty crochet flower on it. Anyway I keep inhaling it deeply, very relaxing after a day with tiny one who took from 10am to 6pm to open all his presents! :D

And thank you to my Santa too. Awesome - especially when I thought hey this footwear looks very professional!

20171227_125753

But inside not two - but 3 things! Ooooh! One said fragile!

20171227_125848

Then came the day to open! And I have a beautiful fluffy wreath - I hasten to add it is not still on the tree! Choccies - I think much nicer than Cadburys! Rest assured they are not anywhere near lights now. :whistle: And some gorgeous snowflake decorations - now moved to different places on the tree. They have a little sparkle in them so look great behind or in front of a light. Unfortunately one set of lights decided to die after they'd been working a few days! Finding the one that's gone kaput will have to wait till I get them down now! :roll:

20171227_130318

Well done Secret Santa - that wreath must have made you dizzy! :lol:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry - will post pictures tomorrow, been running around like "Ooops, word censored!"odies business, OH has had proper flu, not man flu but proper with a temperature of 103. He has gone into have a chest infection and whilst coughing put his back out and has been unable to sit, stand or lay down for long. Then to challenge me I had to find a Doctor all in French, (My French isn't brilliant ) but I got there and we got antibiotics, we have also visited a sports massage chappie who has helped but said if he is still very sore tomorrow I must take him to the hospital, fingers crossed he gets better overnight as I am not sure my French will hold up.

Hope you have all had a better Christmas and I hope you and your family are feeling better Luvachicken

Ouch Ursula, sorry to hear that - it's a Christmas you won't forget.

Just popped on to see all the gifts, you have all done well - I'm still sad that I didn't join in this year as that is often one of the most interesting presents under the tree, my sister said eagerly 'where's your crafty swap?'. Well done everyone, I hope I will have more time next year.

He has gone into have a chest infection and whilst coughing put his back out and has been unable to sit, stand or lay down for long.

I hope he feels better soon.

I had that once and I couldn't walk either.

Was one of the most painful things I've had - until my shoulder more recently.

Fortunately no broken ribs but very itchy lungs.

I'm sorry I hadn't said what lovely things we had all had earlier in the week but am feeling more up to things today.

So, well done everybody for making such beautiful gifts :clap::clap::clap: