Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2017 - Nearly time to open !!

I was chatting to a quilting lady the other day and I said I was doing a secret Santa and she said "oh I stopped doing those years ago - I put a ton of effort in and got rubbish back". Um, maybe she missed the point. What was "rubbish" to her was a ton of effort for someone else. I felt quite sad. So I'm saying again (and I hope my victim doesn't mind me dabbling with things I'm not comfortable with) that I do not mind if it's a colouring book and you've coloured it in and gone outside the lines. I can imagine you with your tongue hanging out with tons of concentration. It's the thought that counts and trying your best. Still can't believe that woman! So mean. So what if she's a whizz at quilting. Raspberries to her!!!! :evil:

Oooooh a clue already! :lol: Yayyy all sorted. That was easy this year then - it was still touch and go for a while last year! And with plenty of time to spare. Well done peepsies. And well done Luvvie and little Luvvie - thank you for organising it all. :clap:

Edited by Guest