patsylabrador

Cooling towels!

For anyone who exercises, or who goes red just at the mention of a sunny day, or is menopausal or a myriad of reasons. I would imagine they'd be really useful if you have little kids. They're very light and pack away very small. You make them wet, wring them out and something in them causes them to go cold. I used mine this morning for the first time while I exercised and didn't go bright red. Also I pulled a muscle in my calf a few weeks ago which is taking it's time to stop hurting so I've currently got it tied round my leg. It really is helping. You may already know about these but I didn't so I think other people may not either. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up on these, PL. I did see some on a stand at the local Notcutts Garden Centre and had a look but I'm always a bit sceptical as to whether these things work (like all the JML products you see on stands in Boots etc!) so it's really helpful to hear from someone who has road tested one. I'll pop one in my basket the next time I am there 8)

• Like 1