Cat tails

Forum query

Maybe something the moderators or @Tom or @Christian can answer.

I always use the “unread content” option. But lately I find it’s not showing me all posts. And I see people reacting to posts that haven’t shown up for me at all. Do I need to change something in my settings?

Also I find that loading of the forum (especially the “unread content” bit) is still very slow, on both phone, tablet and computer.

Edited by Cat tails

1 hour ago, Patricia W said:

Maybe Omlet are short staffed because of the virus.  Mind you,  I get the impression they are mainly focusing on the Omlet FB page these days.  Shame, as I’m frequently having to send people over for the expertise on this site. 

I can't get access to the FB page :(

7 hours ago, The Dogmother said:

I can't get access to the FB page :(

You’re on the black list! 😉

But if we are complaining about the forum anyway, could we get the “owns” Omlet products set right again too? I still own an 8 and 12...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Patricia W said:

Maybe Omlet are short staffed because of the virus.  Mind you,  I get the impression they are mainly focusing on the Omlet FB page these days.  Shame, as I’m frequently having to send people over for the expertise on this site. 

Ah, that explains it, I thought we were getting a lot of new names and very focused queries, rather than the usual suspects and our usual ramblings!

The forum is loading at normal speed for me.

PMs: when they changed the forum design, it became apparent that the messaging inboxes had a very small capacity, but there's also another problem.... when a friend PMs me, I can reply to her, but if I try to set up a new conversation with her, I get the error message that that member can't receive PMs. I have had this with other folks too, not just her.

What's that all about then?