I currently have the go up with 2m run.

I would like buy a 2m x 2m 1m low rise run and connect only the go up to this without 1m extension.

I see that you can connect the go but I would like the coop off the floor

Can it be done with some modifications?

You can pretty much do anything if you have enough cable ties. I have a Cube run attached to a lo-rise WIR which Omlet say you can’t do but which actually works perfectly well.

Are you talking about attaching the Go Up straight to the WIR with no run at all though? If you wanted to do that I think you’d probably have to butcher one of the WIR panels. If you still have some of the run attached to the Go Up house though I reckon it’d be easy just to leave out one of the lower panels of the WIR and cable tie and run clip it all together.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I am looking to remove the run attached to the Go Up and connect it to the low rise walk in run by modifying some panels.

12 minutes ago, mullethunter said:

You can pretty much do anything if you have enough cable ties. I have a Cube run attached to a lo-rise WIR which Omlet say you can’t do but which actually works perfectly well.

Are you talking about attaching the Go Up straight to the WIR with no run at all though? If you wanted to do that I think you’d probably have to butcher one of the WIR panels. If you still have some of the run attached to the Go Up house though I reckon it’d be easy just to leave out one of the lower panels of the WIR and cable tie and run clip it all together.

The thing here, which mullethunter touched upon is that the first section of any of the Omlet integral runs has the crucial connecting bit, which attaches the run to the housing. This section can then easily be cobbled onto almost any walk-in run.  Without that first section, the job will be very much more difficult, so if you can convince yourself to keep that first section, then you're sorted... hacksaw, snips and cable ties and you're away ;)

Just keep that first 5 cm of run attached to your Go and attach the WIR to that. You still need the wire parts under the Go though or you need to cut a whole in your WIR at door height. But don’t know what you win by that. 
Alternatively you could put the Go Up in the WIR.

24 minutes ago, Cat tails said:

Just keep that first 5 cm of run attached to your Go and attach the WIR to that. You still need the wire parts under the Go though or you need to cut a whole in your WIR at door height. But don’t know what you win by that. 
Alternatively you could put the Go Up in the WIR.

That's what I was hoping to do, the wire panels snip very easiyl with a decent pair of sidecutters.

Would I need any of the connector kits?

2 hours ago, The Dogmother said:

The thing here, which mullethunter touched upon is that the first section of any of the Omlet integral runs has the crucial connecting bit, which attaches the run to the housing. This section can then easily be cobbled onto almost any walk-in run.  Without that first section, the job will be very much more difficult, so if you can convince yourself to keep that first section, then you're sorted... hacksaw, snips and cable ties and you're away ;)

I think this should be achievable, just wanted to be sure.

Would I need any of the connector kits

Many thanks