Jen346

Cure needed for New Hens disease

Ok so I need a cure and quickly 🤣 our plan to have a couple of chickens quickly escalated into 8!!! Then after finding a free omlet eglu classic on gumtree we decided to welcome Meghan & Oprah into our lives (Oprah is a golden polish that we haven't got yet) 🥰 definitely no more chickens (especially when my daughter insists on bringing them in the house for a cuddle 🤣) 

20210310_170511.jpg

20210305_102325.jpg

20210310_145523.jpg

20210305_102134.jpg

20210305_102040.jpg

20210213_115236.jpg

• Like 3

😂 there is no cure!!!! Especially as you seem to have small enablers too!!!

Great photos of lovely smiles - so nice too see chickens bringing happiness. Actually lovely just to see happiness!!

And blimey you were lucky to get a free Eglu - that was definitely fate telling you to get more chickens!

• Like 2

Sadly there is no cure, but good that you have recognised that you have it.

It is not usually contagious but I diagnose that your younger family members seem to have contracted it from you.

Have fun with all your girls and congratulations on getting a fab free house.

I really love your two new little cuties 😊

• Like 2

Beautiful pictures! And so lucky to get a free eglu. I didn’t realise how prevalent the more hens disease had spread!  My bank account is now dangerously low. But my hens have a new house being specially built for them ( nearly finished) Enjoy your new family, your daughter is beautiful!   

• Like 1

The babies went outside today with our new girl they will move into the big coop when they are a bit bigger and can fend off the big bluebells if needed and then 1 more will join Megan ( a polish ) then that's it no more chickens 🤣🤣

20210312_101226.jpg

20210312_101310.jpg

20210312_095318.jpg

• Like 3