Luvachicken

First ever Lockdown swap '21 - Join in by 6th May

Thank you @HarrisonFamily and @Cat tails for saying you'll wait to keep me company 🤗

OK, August Bank Holiday Recipe Swap ready to go........

I was thinking we could do a recipe either hand written or printed with something pretty, or on a card.... what do you think ?

It would be very easy to do and wouldn't take so long to do.

Of course it would have to arrive on the Saturday before the Bank Holiday as there is no post on the Sunday or Monday.

I shall start a new topic nearer the time ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

Thank you @HarrisonFamily and @Cat tails for saying you'll wait to keep me company 🤗

OK, August Bank Holiday Recipe Swap ready to go........

I was thinking we could do a recipe either hand written or printed with something pretty, or on a card.... what do you think ?

It would be very easy to do and wouldn't take so long to do.

Of course it would have to arrive on the Saturday before the Bank Holiday as there is no post on the Sunday or Monday.

I shall start a new topic nearer the time ?

Love the idea ....

• Like 2

OK I had a peek and then gave up and just opened up a lovely gift whilst eating a Colin the caterpillar  - my favourite Earl Grey tea (Haven't tried Dorset tea yet) - a beautiful smelling heart and matching storage bag in lovely chicken print - Thank you so much they are lovely and have brightened this freezing cold - wet -  June day .

IMG_6401.JPG

• Like 4

Had myself a cup of tea and some apple cranberry oatmeal cake.

Opened my box to find such lovely things! An amazing blue kitty with little legs that move. A colourful rainbow hanger. A beautiful notepad with guinea pigs on it. And a mystery pouch which contained the most amazing chicken bunting!

I feel so spoiled! Thank you secret swappee!

64D305E6-D5DE-4091-9FD3-996F4F5A7EE0.jpeg

9994628A-7C57-4396-8708-C0419D3A33A2.jpeg

D9608813-F69E-4009-B4AA-A77B8B78BD09.jpeg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, soapdragon said:

Try asking 'Alexa, where is my Omlet swap parcel'..............

It could well be with my homemade Christmas swap ..... 

Joking aside, maybe my swappee has been poorly and couldn't get to the Post Office.

1 hour ago, HarrisonFamily said:

Could today be the day the parcel arrives - I am as excited to find out what is in it as my own parcel 😂

Hasn't arrived today either :sad:

My parcel was worth the wait 😊

In the post today, arrived 3 of the cutest bumble bees, a very pretty egg collecting apron and some naughty sweeties. 

I love the bumble bees - I think they have been crocheted  - with teeny beady eyes.

The apron is fab but I'm not sure I will be able to fill all of the pockets :lol:

Think I will save the sweeties - marshmallows, flying saucers, and jelly bottles - for Friday night whilst watching Gardener's World.

Thank you very much to my lovely swappee.

IMG-20210628-WA0001.jpeg

IMG-20210628-WA0003.jpeg

Oh sorry, just realised the first picture is a bit blurry.

• Like 2