The Dogmother

Weird weather

I went to lunch it was very sunny but a bit cold, did some shopping and when I came out it was pouring with rain and VERY cold and windy.

I am now sat in soaking wet trousers and will be till I go home :(:evil:

Glorious blue sky and a rainbow here at 11.30.

At 11.30 and 2 nanoseconds it was howling a gale, raining diagonal stair rods and black as night.

The temperature dropped massively too. Have just been to let the girls out to play, and even though it is gloriously sunny, it is bitterly, bitterly cold.

Definite spot of wind chill factor about I reckon.

It's been blowing a gale here since Tuesday evening, and shows no sign of let-up. The local radio station are threatening us with hail, gales and possibly some snow in the next 24 hours. :shock:

At 11.30 and 2 nanoseconds it was howling a gale, raining diagonal stair rods and black as night.

It's just done that here Egluntine :?

Someone here just said that snow is forecast for next week.... surely they mean in Scotland :?

When the above was happening my friend said to me.....It'll snow before tonight! :shock::lol: At the time I was inclined to agree.

The weather has been and still is horrendous here today. Torrential icy rain most of the day with gail force winds. I struggled to keep my car on the road coming home :shock: Lots of broken bits of tree branches everwhere which makes driving even more tricky. The sea is crashing over the harbour wall, luckily most of the boats have been lifted out of the harbour for the winter.

Arrived home to find 2 polycarbon roof sheets from the chicken run on the street :shock: They had travelled 24 feet over the chicken run and up and over a 7 foot high shed, down the driveway and along the street :shock: Three more sections of the roof are damaged :(

It was bin day today and I can't find the lids to the two recycling bins. They have our address on them so maybe someone will find and return them :D

The chickens are hiding in the Eglus, and who can blame them.

We are forcast snow today. I hope it comes during the night so I can't get into work :P tomorrow :P

Getting a bit worried now as Natalie's trampoline has moved about 5 foot down the garden towards the house since I got home :shock: It has sides to it which I can't get down as the bolts are too stiff :( If the wind gets underneath it there is going to be trouble :shock:

While I am here if anyone sees a purple tubtrug can you PM me to arrange its return :lol: