Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate and Family visited today and I really had to bully Kate into wearing trousers and wellies. A walk around the whole farm soon convinced her that it was the right thing to do :? How much for the photos Kate? :lol::lol:

I hate trousers BIG TIME but I do love my welly clogs! I'm a long skirt girl so forcing myself into hideous old joggers was a major ordeal but it was worth it!! The farm is lovely, the pigs are just SOOOOO cute and I just have to have some ducks!! Thanks for a lovely day Lesley. We all really enjoyed ourselves (despite having to wear trousers!! :lol: )

Kate, I'm a skirt girl too! I go slightly shorter in the height of summer ( :?)- to just below the knee - but mostly it's ankle length for me! I find I can do virtually anything in skirts that other ladies might do in trousers!

I find I can do virtually anything in skirts that other ladies might do in trousers!

That really made me laugh, I can't imagine what you were thinking of doing/not doing :D:D

Kate, I'm a skirt girl too! I go slightly shorter in the height of summer ( :?)- to just below the knee - but mostly it's ankle length for me! I find I can do virtually anything in skirts that other ladies might do in trousers!

I prefer long skirts as well, but believe me - you really need trousers here at the moment. Unless you like close encounters with Daddy Long Legs, all manner of bugs and good old-fashioned stinging nettles! :shock:

It's alright Martin - I always rescue the topic from the bottom of the page :wink:

The two little kitties are growing so fast. One of the other feral cats is also looking pregnant, she disappears from time to time and we can't get close to her so i don't know where she will have her kittens.

Mummy cat is called Willow and the Daddy cat is called Mog - he was very naughty today and has designs on having more kittens with Willow :? My sister shook her foot at them and her shoe flew off and landed right on top of them - one foiled attempt :lol:

We are visiting the Vets tomorrow about the pigs as they need to be wormed, so we will ask about the cat problem. (also the Carl problem - he just caught another flea on his hairy legs - I think he'll be sleeping in the pig arc soon :roll: )