One Man Banned

Dilema....what should I do

The other day the postman delivered a few little parcels to me and included in the bundle (with two red elastic bands :lol:) was a jiffy bag.

I opened it up with all the rest and inside were two nice new car headlamp bulbs all new in packaging. I was a bit surprised as I'd looked at them on Ebay but certainly hadn't bought any.

When I looked at the address tho, it's my house number but some other chap who I have never heard of.

Should I find out who he is and get them to him as it's probably a typo somewhere either postcode or house number. So he either lives down the road or a few miles away :?

And I feel embarrassed as I've opened the envelope and then the documents enclosed when I saw the name wasn't right.

Why don't I check things before opening them :twisted:

I suppose I could try to search the electoral role for him but that could take ages as I have to go to the council offices at the docks....

What should I do.

And the worst bit....they fit my car :oops:

A

xx

I got a spare powered by fairydust sticker for my car by accident - sent to the wrong person - ie: me. I'd already bought one & another for mums car - so I let the seller know & they said keep it!

Perhaps I should put it on here, as I don't need another. It goes in the back window & it's pink. :lol:

Maybe if I can find where I've put it. :roll:

Emma.x

Can Ebay help?

Well - I've found out it was an Ebay purchase, but....Ebay won't let me contact either the seller or the buyer as I have "no business" with either of them. Even after going through the enter the silly letters in the picture fiasco :evil:

They don't have any current listings for me to get through that way :roll:

I did wonder if I should ask Joe to look on the computer at work but technically (and legally) he can't as it's Data Protection. But I might at least know if he's very local :?

The BHWT sounds like a good plan tho :wink:

A

xx

I got a spare powered by fairydust sticker for my car by accident - sent to the wrong person - ie: me. I'd already bought one & another for mums car - so I let the seller know & they said keep it!

Perhaps I should put it on here, as I don't need another. It goes in the back window & it's pink. :lol:

Maybe if I can find where I've put it. :roll:

Emma.x

Ooo, if you ever find it Emma, Rosie would love that - she was admiring one on the back of someone's car the otherday. I think that one said 'powered by fairylove' though.