You could make it cheaper-then people like me could have afforded one!

However nice they are, my parents still won't let me have one and second hand ones are too far away :cry: I'm crossing my fingers for the one in Yeovil-As I live here they won't have an excuse of it being far away!

Also, I could do with the glub and grun having a flat bottom so that I can put them down to open the run door without them tipping over.

How about this : hang them on the outside of the Eglu. :) Then open the door and put them inside

Forgive the newbie for asking, but what is a rollaway nesting box :?

The surface of the nesting box is sloped so that after eggs are laid they roll down, through a gap, to a collection point. More important where you've got rows and rows of nesting boxes to check and empty, but very useful if you want to get the egg out of reach of pecking beaks.

Oh no Kate - have I got confused?

Do I have to buy an adapter and an extension to get the extension of a metre then? If so I shall thweem and thweem and tweem as I have ordered the first £47 part and I thought that would extend the run by a metre, without having to buy two bits at £47.

Flipping heck, if that is so, does anyone know a good mortgage broker, I will need it! :lol::lol:

I think you have to buy both, Kooringa then once you've got the adaptor, you can add as many run panels as you like. I think!

Just checked the Omlet shop and it says you do need to buy both to begin with then any extra panels can be bought without any further adaptors!

Crumbs lads! It's a bit confusing!!

Penny never mentioned that I have to buy two, so I only bought one thingy for £47.

Surely they wouldn't sell you just one adapter bit which does not extend your run - that would be a bit sneaky wouldn't it?

Someone must have received one by now mustn't they - perhaps they can tell us.

The postage is £8 so it is heavy, so surely it must be a long thingy!

I hope so, I have three more chooks arriving tomorrow!

Gallina has said in another thread that you can just buy the adaptor to give your run an extra metre.

Adaptations to the Eglu and run? Wheels on the bottom of the Eglu, so you can pick it up by the run and roll it to a new location instead of dragging it.

By the way, does anybody know if you can just buy the clips that hold the run together? Three of mine have snapped when I tried to move the thing on a really frosty morning: I think they were just too cold and brittle to flex.

ooo, all this confusion.... I'll try to help as I cleared this up with penny.

The run adaptor is to correct the slant on the large end of the run, you attach it by taking the door panel off, attaching the converter (with the slanted end against the existing run) and then putting the door panel back on; you now have a run which is 1 metre or 3 feet longer

You can now add extra run extensions (1 meter or 3 feet each) to make it even longer, but the point they don't make clear on the site is that you can't add extensions without first having a converter. But that it is fine to use just the converter on its own.

I will happily stand corrected on this one, but this is how mine works. Both come complete with extra green clippy things by the way.