One Man Banned

What are you doing this Easter weekend?

Wow your all doing great things, I'm resigned to having to decorate the downstairs toilet! I let my husband choose the colours previously, so he chose a magnolia, :shock: and then a terocotta gloss for the wood work, :evil: .

I cant bear it any more so now its going to get a good dose of brilliant white all over. We are selling up soon to move to a farm in Lincolnshire soon so white everywhere is the order of the day.

Sarah.x

I'm off now till Tuesday :D It's the first day of the school hols so the boys & me are all still in our jammies- good job you can't all see me :wink:

Hubby is leaving work early today, but working till 7 tomorrow :cry:

On Good Friday we have a service at church- when it was announced last Sunday morning we all had a good giggle as D got his words mixed up & announced it as the " Good Morning Friday" service!

Hubby is again working on Sat, so we have football of Alexander's to watch, & then I think we'll go swimming.

We have church am & pm on Sunday, & are hoping for an invite to my parents for lunch

Monday I am baking gingerbread Dalek biscuits for the children to decorate at our Holiday Special club that week. Phew. If the weather is decent I hope to go for a walk locally.

Have a lovely Easter everybody

:D

Thursday evening: church

Friday morning: church - all-Age workshop

Friday afternoon: church

Saturday: birthday party for DS

Saturday evening: church

Sunday: church

Mother coming for lunch

Monday: a day out in Chichester - DH, DD2 and DD3 are singing Evensong in the cathedral. I might take DD1 and DS to Fishbourne Palace and then to Evensong at 5;30pm (Busman's holiday really!)

I'm not really boring :wink: and I really love the full range of the Easter services. It's a whole journey of experiences like an emotional rollercoaster. It'll be strange with everyone back at school on Tuesday.

We were hoping to get the rest of the onions planted and some potatoes, but with the forcast this is not looking likely. So we will probably take the children out to spend their world book day vouchers and then it will probably be a chill out with the family and lots of chocolate on Sunday :D

My grandad and uncle are coming for lunch on Sunday and I hope to get a nice free range turkey from Waitrose tomorrow.

We are only off for the weekend because this area operates the 6 term school year system so our children break up on 4th April and we are going to North Wales the next day for a week. Hopefully this gives time for the weather to improve. It is going to be great to have a long weekend shame about the forcast although as Couperman said they have over extimated how bad it would be for the last couple of weeks

We're driving up to Edinburgh and dropping the children off with their grandparents, in preparation for a little hospital appointment we have to keep on Tuesday. :D:D:D:D:D

Elective C/Section booked for Tuesday morning, so watch out for a little announcement at some point on Tuesday afternoon.... :D

We're visiting Caz to see her Cube! :D Then I shall finish costings for OH, then I shall be ordering my Cube and chickens - if I have decided what ones for the last 2 to get.

Then if the forecast is anything to go by, hibernating. If the forecast suddenly changes to tropical, then it will be out planting up onion sets, sowing parsnips and potting on peppers and toms (second thoughts, that bit will be nice and warm and dry in my greenhouse - yay!)

TTFN, Kooj

Like many other people on here hoping to get seeds in for the veg patch and chitted potatoes into pots. May have to put down the 'messy job' sheet and do it in the conservatory if the forecast turns out to be right.

Also trying to prevent OH from emulsion-ing the hall, stairs and landing - a job he started in October, but really shouldn't be finishing this week as he NEEDS A REST :roll: .

Spending time with our two boys doing family stuff and the odd day out - they've requested a return trip to 'The Deep' in Hull.

Then off with good friends for a weekend in Snowdonia :dance: before back to work the following Monday.

Weather forecast here is lousy for the weekend and don't tend to go far Bank Holidays as the traffic is so awful but hoping to get a riding lesson in on Sat. May well go to Fountains Abbey on Sunday with the dog if weather forecast is wrong.

Pretty much on top of the garden at the moment and veg went in a few days ago so just some general tidying and cleaning out of the girls .

Really just looking forward to a rest and a look through some gardening brochures and seed catalogues.

Forgot to say that I am hoping to put up the Omlet netting again this weekend so the girls can free range a bit more.

Off to Chelmarsh / Bridgnorth in our caravan..just us 2, not a rally. Adults only site..fabulous!

We plan to visit Ludlow & The Wernlas Collection too...might get some hatching eggs & chicks off heat. :D I like their gift shop too, bought a nice tea tray from there last time. Washed my ski jacket today ready for the bitter cold weather that is forecast for the weekend - hasn't been used since Austria last year.

Crocs wellies also packed...I can go puddle jumping!!! :wink:

Plant to make a lemon curd cake tomorrow night to take with us - just really looking forward to a relaxing Easter & some new chooks when we get back.

Emma.x

We're driving up to Edinburgh and dropping the children off with their grandparents, in preparation for a little hospital appointment we have to keep on Tuesday. :D:D:D:D:D

Elective C/Section booked for Tuesday morning, so watch out for a little announcement at some point on Tuesday afternoon.... :D

Can't wait to hear the news Shona!! - perhaps you'll have a little Easter surprise!

We'll be trimming sheeps feet :?:roll: - I hope the weather is slightly better than is forecast.

We're going to visit my parents tomorrow, we've got our daughters birthday party on Saturday evening which means that the day will be spent doing housework, she's 22 and wanted it in the garden & I've stupidly bought a gazebo :doh: which we'll put on the patio so you walk out of the conservatory & straight into it, We'll just have to make people dance :dance: to keep warm I think. But on the bright side we'll have lovely cold drinks without having to fill the fridge up :lol:

Sunday we have a family lunch and an Easter egg hunt (possibly indoors this year) Monday I might have a rest and then Tuesday it's my birthday so out for lunch I hope!

It's a shame that Easter is so early this year it's the coldest one that I can remember or is it just that I'm spending more time outdoors with our girls? :think:

We have nothing planned for today and tomorrow as such, we have my parents coming to stay Easter Sunday/Monday so a trip to the farm shop tomorrow is in order to pick up a leg of lamb, and I'll be doing lots of cooking.

We were hoping to put in some seeds this weekend, but its blowing a gale out there so we may postpone that activity!

So quite a relaxing long weekend really, and I expect we'll get in a few walks in the forest between showers too.

Happy Easter everyone! :D

Packing and sorting and decluttering...... again!!!

This job is endless, what on earth ever possessed us to move house for goodness sake :shock:

I hope though that with a decent chunk of time this weekend I should be able to actually complete a few jobs instead of starting then running out of time and leaving them half done. That is I'll have a decent chunk of time if I can persuade myself to log off this forum :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope that you all have a brilliant Easter, that the weather is kinder than forecast and that you all get loads of lovely choccy eggs or spring chicks.........whichever you prefer :D