kazaddress

Martain :) Congratulations :)

Durr!

Where did the Eglu come from? How old is it? Are the girls on the point of lay or older? Did Omlet contact you or did you get insider information... when did this happen? What did your Mum say? Have you sorted out a place in the garden for them? Have you got a really lovely egg holder lined up? Who gets the first egg? How are you going to cook it?

You must have thought of all these things? :lol::lol::shock:

By the way, now you've named them, you'll need to change your signature!

Durr!

Where did the Eglu come from? How old is it? Are the girls on the point of lay or older? Did Omlet contact you or did you get insider information... when did this happen? What did your Mum say? Have you sorted out a place in the garden for them? Have you got a really lovely egg holder lined up? Who gets the first egg? How are you going to cook it?

You must have thought of all these things?

By the way, now you've named them, you'll need to change your signature!

The eglu has come from Omlet it is an mk1 and is green! The girls will be the standard pepperpot and GNR from Omlet at point of lay! James contacted me with information about the eglu and offered it to me! I thappened on 29th March but we confirmed that we wanted it today! They arrive after easter! My mum said no to start but gave in as she is too soft! :lol: My dad will have to make a bark area for them(but he doesn't know that :wink: ) I will be looking for an egg holder soon and some eletric scales! I get the first egg because the chooks and eglu is all mine :lol: The egg will probably be poached! I haven't changed my signature because I have to ask Lesley if I can call the chooks after carl and herself!

Phew that's long winded!

---Martin---

Martin, congratulations on getting your eglu - great news!!! :P

Your Mum didn't 'give in because she is too soft.' She is a lovely Mummy who has decided to give you this wonderful opportunity because you want it so much and you have proved that you can be mature and responsible. :roll::roll:

I'm sure you will all enjoy your new chickens - and the eggs!! How long is your waiting list to buy them?! :wink:

I can't beleive I'm just about the last person to say

CONGRATULATIONS MARTIN!

I'm glad you managed it in the end, if anyone deserves an Eglu it is you. I think your Mum deserves many more cups of tea! Some credit must go to Lauren and Jake - they had your Mum stroking a chicken on Sunday :D

Are you sure you want to name your chickens after us? :shock: You're more than welcome but we won't be offended if you choose more chickeny names :lol: Don't forget to wait and see which one is the bossiest and then you'll be able to get the names the right way round :wink:

I can't beleive I'm just about the last person to say

CONGRATULATIONS MARTIN!

I'm glad you managed it in the end, if anyone deserves an Eglu it is you. I think your Mum deserves many more cups of tea! Some credit must go to Lauren and Jake - they had your Mum stroking a chicken on Sunday :D

Are you sure you want to name your chickens after us? :shock: You're more than welcome but we won't be offended if you choose more chickeny names :lol: Don't forget to wait and see which one is the bossiest and then you'll be able to get the names the right way round :wink:

Of course the bossy one will be Carl eh lesley!! :wink::lol::lol:

I have decided that Hollie is going to be called Buff instead so I expect her to be the bossy one in our garden!! :wink:

BBx