ok here is my new and improved run for those that haven't seen it in the other thread (I think it should be here as well), complete with guttering and a curved hole to allow the cube roof to slide :dance:

please excuse the bad grass, all will be made good when weather allows

SP_A0290.jpg

SP_A0291.jpg

SP_A0292.jpg

SP_A0293.jpg

edited to add in my bracket pictures :oops:

SP_A0294.jpg

SP_A0295.jpg

Edited by Guest

I've just spotted on the Aviaries4U website, that Tony is running a promotion to win one of his Walk-in-Runs via a charity raffle. I know a lot of folks here already have one of these runs (myself included in a couple of weeks!), but unlike many competitions of this type, the prize can be given to another person should the winner already have one. The competition runs until the end of June, so plenty of time for all to enter! Good luck to all who do.

Andrew

Tony sent me an email about this and said he's emailed Johannes to ask if they would mind him posting it on the forum.

I said I'd be happy to put it on the forum for him (which you've already done!). Do you think we could start a new thread about it so more people see it? It's in a good cause and Tony isn't gaining anything (apart from a bit of publicity I suppose!)

What if I win it though :lol: ? I don't know who I'd give it to :?:roll: .