Rhapsody

Edgie is poorly.....

Hi there

Ah bless, i am just venturing into the clinic, after being warned to avoid it. I see why nw, with tears streaming then drying up . All prayers & thoughts with you & yours. Glad 'the Edge' certainly has the edge . ..so relieved to reach the end of this post & smiles all round.

Ms Tillywishesallyourockchickstheverybest

I freeranged the ex-batts with the hybrids yesterday afternoon- everyone else got on with it fine, guess who spent the whole time hiding behind a plant pot or stressing at the garden gate? :roll: I feel a mission coming on! So she spent the afternoon with me and the night in the house AGAIN.

Healthwise she looks fine now but hasnt layed for quite a while. I may have to get her to a chicken psychiatrist though...

:roll: I have a cat like that Rhapsody. I am convinced that she's autistic - no eye contact, no idea how to relate to other animals or humans, scared of everything...... I've had her nearly 5 years now and Phil's still saying 'she'll get better, just give her time' :roll: She's a rescue bod too

We just love to nurture, don't we?