craftyhunnypie Posted December 5, 2008 Share Posted December 5, 2008 I'm wanting an address too. I want to send it off before it gathers dust! P.S who is the git? Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted December 5, 2008 Share Posted December 5, 2008 P.S who is the git? Been dying to ask that too , Cathy, did you get my address? Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 5, 2008 Author Share Posted December 5, 2008 Hello again santas Ive been collecting addresses and I will collate them all on Sunday. so Sunday is the deadline if thats ok. (it isnt too late for posting is it - but im still getting addresses sent ) as soon as I have an address for everyone ill shove them in your direction. hope thats ok cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minnie the Moocher Posted December 5, 2008 Share Posted December 5, 2008 WANTED: One git. Any shape or size. GSOH. Will accept by mail. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted December 5, 2008 Share Posted December 5, 2008 I love this site, always a giggle to be found!! Sunday's fine, will try & get the giFt (!) wrapped up so I can just address & post it Monday am - even better get DH to take it to work so HE can post it!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work Cathy, Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 7, 2008 Author Share Posted December 7, 2008 FINISHED!!!! Right, everyone should have an address now. ( ) I am still waiting on 5 people, but I can arrange them later if they come in if anyone has a problem, please pm me cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicola H Posted December 7, 2008 Share Posted December 7, 2008 Thanks Cathy I have recieved mine and will post the parcel tomorrow......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 7, 2008 Share Posted December 7, 2008 Thanks! Mine also going out tomorrow! Ho ho ho! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted December 7, 2008 Share Posted December 7, 2008 ooo so exciting , do we get to open our parcel when it arrives, or do we have to wait til Christmas day? Will post mine in next day or two, once I've packed up small boys parcel which I need to post at the same time. Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted December 7, 2008 Share Posted December 7, 2008 Got mine as well! Will be a day or two before I get organised, but will be this week Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 So exciting being Santa. Going to keep mine for xmas day. Wonder what my postman will think when he sees who its addressed to. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Mine's going to work, so there maybe the odd comment re the addressee too! Fortunately it's fairly obvious to anyone with half a braincell!! Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 I was up late prepping for the OH's birthday, befuddled, popped the Omlet gift in a jiffy envelope then realised I hadn't wrapped it before putting it in the envelope. Doh. As sort of horse-has-bolted warning. The post wrapping may be the wrapping! Anna x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Mine is off to the post office in about 10 minutes. I've tried to make the wrapping inside pretty. It's so exciting..I feel like the milk tray man...well lady (sneaking about & playing santa). Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Think I need to speed up a little as I haven't even made mine yet, or really thought of any ideas. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Mines gone!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emily95 Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Just got my address... will post it as soon as its wrapped up Very Excited Emily xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minnie the Moocher Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Have never done a Secret Santa before. 'Tis very exciting, especially as all the gifts will be handmade. Mine will go off tomorrow morning and I hope the recipient won't be disappointed. Thanks to Couperwife for organising it all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Think I need to speed up a little as I haven't even made mine yet, or really thought of any ideas. Well, mine will be there in time for Christmas ... you're not alone Liz, mine is sort of a half-formed idea at the moment! Word of warning though - if it's anything bigger than an envelope, the last date for parcel post is next Monday 15th December! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
little chickadee Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Mines finished and will be posted tomorrow. My daughter wanted to pinch it, so it can't be too rubbish!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Think I need to speed up a little as I haven't even made mine yet, or really thought of any ideas. Well, mine will be there in time for Christmas ... you're not alone Liz, mine is sort of a half-formed idea at the moment! Word of warning though - if it's anything bigger than an envelope, the last date for parcel post is next Monday 15th December! Same boat here - actually I had started one thing and then when I saw my recipient I knew it wasn't suitable so I'll need to start something else quick smart. Oh and there are a couple of other little bits to go in too - I woulnd't have got to the PO before Saturday anyhow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fizzle Knit Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Mine will be going out by Friday at the latest. Stupid question time - given it's a SECRET Santa - does the recipient find out who the giver is at any time? eg do we say who we are when we send the parcel, or later on here or ever? Just wondering! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicola H Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 I think the idea is that we don't find out who the giver is.......Not too sure myself having never done this before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Was going to put a Christmas card in, all signed & whatnot, perhaps I shouldn't then? Cathy - help, do we stay "secret"? Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 8, 2008 Share Posted December 8, 2008 Mines gone out today! I enjoyed playing Santa - hope the recipient likes it. I've been making things for this for a while now & loved every minute of it! Thanks Cathy for organizing such a brilliant idea. I love handmade & homemade, makes things that bit more special! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...