Cinnamon

Crocs

Kate, they are SOOOOOOO comfy :D ! I've got terrible feet and in summer they swell up in the heat and my Crocs are the most wonderfully comfortable summery shoes I've ever had. I don't dread putting them on to go out as I don't have to squeeze my feet into them with a shoehorn :lol: ! I've had similarly priced sandals in desperation when there is nothing else on the shelves which will fit me and these are miles better!

I have never seen crocs up here :roll: which is not surprising :roll:

Maybe I can get some in Nottingham next week. Any Nottingham people seen them about?

I like to try shoes on before I buy as my feet are rubbish. A combination of standing up for hours at work, the type of safety shoes I have to wear and the type of tiling on the floor at work. The only footwear I find comfy are my slippers.

If I can get some in Nottingham I will be a trend setter up here :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup! It was when I worked in Tesco (booooo, hissssssssssss), and I had got ready for work, but popped my slippers on till it was time to go.

Pink fluffy slippers don't really go with a tesco uniform!

I've NEVER worn my pinny to the shops though. (that I can remember.... :D )

:D:D:D

Do you want the loan of a red pair, size 8?!

We were out yesterday, and we saw a woman wearing a lovely pair of pink crocs - the boys started shouting 'look mum - she's got YOUR shoes on'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want some, I am being good though due to lots of things to pay for at the moment, holiday in jan and 2 kitties to have done :shock: Oh and the course to pay for so I will be patient. Show me on saturday girls please :D

Following on the slippers thing I went to the gym years ago and lying down on a machine noticed my trainers were odd :oops::shock::oops: I lay there for ages bright red thinking everyone could see. So I went around telling people I couldn't find the pair so had to put odd ones on. No one had noticed until then and I went even more :oops::oops: and promptly left. What a p**t I was :wink::lol::lol::lol:

BBx

Edited by Guest

I did email them when they sent me the last apology email; I said that as they had missed my summer holiday (which I had ordered them for), I would appreciate it if they arrived before the end of the summer :twisted:

I didn't get a direct reply, just this email this morning saying about the massive delivery.

I would really recommend anyone with children getting them - Rosie loves hers and has spent all summer in her red ones, I can clean them under the tap, she can go paddling in streams in them.

The childrens' ones are about £10 cheaper (and the biggest size fits me :wink: ), so they are well worth it.