KAZAROO Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 Rohan ME ADS MY HUBBY Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jlo Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 Lovely pics. Rohan is so-o-o-o gorgeous! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phonix Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tobesorted013rc0.jpghttp://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tobesorted011sm1.jpg OK that should work now... Its quite small though! Thank you Scramble! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aww kitbag you've got a schnauzer!! sooo cute! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tobesorted013rc0.jpghttp://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tobesorted011sm1.jpg OK that should work now... Its quite small though! Thank you Scramble! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aww kitbag you've got a schnauzer!! sooo cute! Yeah he is the best!! He is absolutely georgous!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phonix Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tobesorted013rc0.jpghttp://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tobesorted011sm1.jpg OK that should work now... Its quite small though! Thank you Scramble! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aww kitbag you've got a schnauzer!! sooo cute! Yeah he is the best!! He is absolutely georgous!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx They are fab - my friends have got s Snoodle and love her to bits!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted November 30, 2008 Author Share Posted November 30, 2008 I LOVE Schnauzers and yours certianly is one of the most handsome I've seen. I used to have a little mini-schnauzer called Tasha. She was my little Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 I LOVE Schnauzers and yours certianly is one of the most handsome I've seen. I used to have a little mini-schnauzer called Tasha. She was my little Aaaww thanks Hun!! Laufie (the dog) has just had a haircut and he is now a very smart boy!! Xxxxxxxxx The tragic thing is that he is a mini schnauzer but most people seem to think that he is a standard pup!! lol! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted November 30, 2008 Author Share Posted November 30, 2008 Don't tell him I thought he was standard, I wouldn't want to offend him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted November 30, 2008 Share Posted November 30, 2008 Don't tell him I thought he was standard, I wouldn't want to offend him. Oh I wouldnt worry - he has been called too many things to care about that! He has even been called 'rangy' (whatever that means) by a posh 'cruft' judge type lady! At least me and my family love him to bits! I think that Is all that matters! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cate in NZ Posted December 1, 2008 Share Posted December 1, 2008 Well I must be in a strange mood, I'm not generally one for posting pics of myself, but this is my Facebook profile pic...taken a week or so ago outside my favourite cafe in Ngongotaha (just had a fabulous lunch and feeling very replete and self-satisfied ). Anyway, my hair is screaming for a cut (booked for tomorrow ) and I could do with shedding a few lbs...but just look at that sunshine and those gorgeous gardens. That was definitely taken on one of those Life is Good days Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phonix Posted December 1, 2008 Share Posted December 1, 2008 aww Cate it looks lovely and sounds like you'd had a fab day!x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
miffy Posted December 1, 2008 Share Posted December 1, 2008 lovely pic Cate, you look very happy with life!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted December 15, 2008 Share Posted December 15, 2008 Well, I think I'm having a moment of madness but here goes. This is a rushed photo of me and my eldest daughter taken on Saturday night (ignore the shadows around our heads ), which was her 18th birthday, just before 18 of us left to go to a Chinese restaurant. I'm nearly always in jeans and my hair is usually a wavy/curly messy style. I even had full makeup on -lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted December 15, 2008 Share Posted December 15, 2008 Aw, you both look fab, (and look like sisters), very glam! Hope you all had a great meal out, especially daughter for her birthday. Glad someone took a pic of you both, it's lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted December 15, 2008 Share Posted December 15, 2008 yes you do look rather glam, lovely! Also spotted all your chickenalia on top your fridge! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Very glamourous. Are those two chicken timers in top of the fridge? I have one of those. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Ahh, thanks Sheila, Chelsea and Egluntine Yes, we a bit of chickenalia on top of the fridge. A large and small egg timer, large red money box and a few other things you can't really see properly from the photo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 How could I have missed this? Lovely photos everyone. Here's one of Rosie and I a couple of years ago: Sorry it's so big, darned photobucket won't play ball again Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Anne you dont have white hair at all you little You look lovely! and so does your daughter! xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 (edited) Moonie wrote: I know what you look like!! Get posting that piccie, you've absolutely nothing to worry about. x do you know I was sat here thinking, HOW??? but then I realised!!! :lol: (I bought my eglu from Moonie) Silly me!!!! I might when the batteries are charged I might get OS to take it though because he's better at photography than anyone, I wonder if he knows that soft focus trick.. Edited December 16, 2008 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Loopy, I like that idea, but I think any fogging on me would turn into some awful pea souper so I would like a lens that made me look thin instead! What a lovely photo Claret. Any pics with DD usually have fingers in naughty gestures or tongue poked out and cross eyes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Really great pic Claret! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jlo Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Gorgeous pic - I love black and white photos! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 Anne you dont have white hair at all you little You look lovely! and so does your daughter! xx LOL's did I not tell you that I coloured it I may be just 46 but I'm not ready to go white yet! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 16, 2008 Share Posted December 16, 2008 They're platinum highlights! Well, that's what I tell everyone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...