Popcorn

Withdrawl Symptoms

Well, Kate, last night I opened a bottle of wine and sat down to read the forum. I must be loosing my touch. I only had 2 glasses and my head is KILLING me this morning! Maybe I should have had some chocolate to soak some of it up. :?

Sheila, I think we are in the company of a hardened chocaholic wine drinker here!

My chooks are fine thankyou, although we are having problems with Thelma and soft shelled eggs. I am making sure they get lots of grit and have cut out treats completely. It happens every 2-3 weeks where she lays 2 in a day.

Otherwise, she's as bright as a button.

Louise - the gingernut ranger - is a complete nutter. She's like a rebel without a cause. :lol:

Sheila, I think we are in the company of a hardened chocaholic wine drinker here!

Would you believe that I don't drink, Gina :oops: ! I used to be called "The Fish" at sixth form parties because I was brought up on homemade wine which made Tom and Barbara's peapod burgundy look like lemonade so I could drink everyone under the table and still be able to recite the alphabet backwards while standing on one leg! I just decided I preferred lemonade after all!!

I've been in the garden since yesterday morning and I've got loads to catch up on :shock:

Thirty six hours in the garden! :shock: Did you sleep under the Eglus? :shock: I thought you weren't on line much :wink:

Gina, hope the head is better tomorrow; plenty of fresh air is good. 36 hrs should do it.

Louise, glad you were on holiday; thought maybe you'd disappeared on a very intensive course or something. Hope you had a good time & that your girls were pleased to see you back.

I don't think I had any sleep :shock: I certainly feel as if I'd been out there for 36 hours! One slab of G&B's Caramel choc. has helped :wink:

Anyway, it has been raining and thunderstorms since 6pm so I may try to find the kitchen now and might even shovel up some dust in the lounge tomorrow :roll:

Head back to normal today. Mind you, I think I might have been suffering with a bit fo air pressure too because as soon as the storm broke out last night - bingo - headache cleared up.

I couldn't get online at all as all our phone lines went down. Think we're back to normal today.

I need to restock my G&B supply too....

I wasn't away Sheila I was just off work :lol: I love where I live and I don't like being away for too long so I tend to holiday at home. Where I live is one of the UK's top holiday destinations so it's not surprising really. I think the girls were glad to see me back at work the caged lion behaviour must take alot of energy :lol::lol::lol:

I do get plenty of work done Lesley in fact I have a very busy day so you won't see much of me this morning :oops:

a bottle or two of wine
..... Even I just stick to 1 tops :shock::wink: .

I may try to find the kitchen now and might even shovel up some dust in the lounge tomorrow
.. ditto that Lesley, I dusted and cleaned insides of windows while Joe dozed on the sofa with a raging temperature.

I love where I live and I don't like being away for too long so I tend to holiday at home. Where I live is one of the UK's top holiday destinations so it's not surprising really.
.... :P quite right Louise .. I am a bit like that .. love "coming home" more than going away ... certainly would more at your place too .... :mrgreen: