Ain't Nobody Here

We're all planning walk in runs! Let's share!

:lol: the day after i became muslim there was a giant van parked outside our supermarket giving away free bacon sarnies and when we went round corner to next supermarket free packs of wee willie winkies sausages lmao it IS alwasy the way lol

That's just cruel.

At least you can smile about it.

:D

:lol: the day after i became muslim there was a giant van parked outside our supermarket giving away free bacon sarnies and when we went round corner to next supermarket free packs of wee willie winkies sausages lmao it IS alwasy the way lol

That's just cruel.

At least you can smile about it.

actually at time i started laughing and was throwing begrudging looks to my mate while she queued for her freebies lmao I can cope now infact been so long don't think i COULD eat it again x

actually at time i started laughing and was throwing begrudging looks to my mate while she queued for her freebies lmao I can cope now infact been so long don't think i COULD eat it again x

Hi there,

sorry to be cheeky, but you use IMAO alot in your posts. What does it mean? :D

Hi there,

sorry to be cheeky, but you use IMAO alot in your posts. What does it mean? :D

oops sorry i feel the same with chicken post jargon aswell :lol: i can't write it completey but it means in short Laugh my *other word for donkey* off

28th May (hee hee), 28th May (hee hee), eee iiiii adio the 28th May.

Just had an e-mail off Tony with a date for the run being built and I thought that I would calmly and casually let you all know when it is. It's the 28th May.

:dance::dance::dance:

28th May (hee hee), 28th May (hee hee), eee iiiii adio the 28th May.

Just had an e-mail off Tony with a date for the run being built and I thought that I would calmly and casually let you all know when it is. It's the 28th May.

:dance::dance::dance:

:dance: Braw news Janty :dance:

me thinks that Janty is excited just a smidgen :lol:

Well, that's a good question.

:oops:

I have 17 chickens and six babies (now 18 weeks). The plan was always that the babies would go to new homes but as it turns out, they love me.

Hubby says we should keep them, the neighbours are very much in favour and the babies like the idea as well.

:dance:

Well, that's a good question.

:oops:

I have 17 chickens and six babies (now 18 weeks). The plan was always that the babies would go to new homes but as it turns out, they love me.

Hubby says we should keep them, the neighbours are very much in favour and the babies like the idea as well.

:dance:

Do you live in a normal street like situation or countryside type with 2 or 3 neighbours. Wowza that is aloooot of chickadees :dance: I love my babies but not sure how i would cope with that many mine POOP ALOOOT i cleaned up twice today and finally came indoors with poop still in garden another day of work tmrw :lol: I find i am cleaning whole eglu everyday they are sooooo messy.

My husband had incident with chickens as a child in pakistan and was terrified of them now he goes out to chat to them, everytime he disappears i know where he is i think he would love more aswell :D I got enough room for 10 but not sure how council would like that lol

I live in a normal street in a detached house. We do have a very good sized garden but 23 chickens is pushing it a bit. The neighbours are all on side and love the girls which is a bonus. 15 - 17 is my ideal number but we certainly have room for the babies to stay. We have said that if the babies do stay (Nutmeg has to stay as she is so tame - she's the one who laid her egg in the cat basket) then we will just not get any more chickens when the older girls depart from this world (I have ex-batts and several hens that we have taken on for other people).

I am selling an eglu at the moment to fund a third cube so that there is more nesting box space. I am also going to put three wicker cat baskets in the walk in run as Nutmeg seems to like them.

I live in a normal street in a detached house. We do have a very good sized garden but 23 chickens is pushing it a bit. The neighbours are all on side and love the girls which is a bonus. 15 - 17 is my ideal number but we certainly have room for the babies to stay. We have said that if the babies do stay (Nutmeg has to stay as she is so tame - she's the one who laid her egg in the cat basket) then we will just not get any more chickens when the older girls depart from this world (I have ex-batts and several hens that we have taken on for other people).

I am selling an eglu at the moment to fund a third cube so that there is more nesting box space. I am also going to put three wicker cat baskets in the walk in run as Nutmeg seems to like them.

I rummaged thru my whole house and opened up my garage had garage sale to fund my first eglu I would love a cube but it looks like that is in future plans x I got a wooden house as i was getting 3 silkies so i bought the house to acomodate them til i could afford another eglu and i had to take them back coz they had gape worm and where lousey i hated taking them back as well i felt sorry for the birds x

I have terribley inconsiderate rude and foul neighbours on one side who would probably shop me into council if i had too many chickens so i will keep within a certian limit so they have no grounds for complaints the chickens aren't as loud as their children or other neighbours dogs so they have nothing to moan about really. The wild birds are noisy as anything lol i swear they taunt my chickens on purpose the chickens chase them anytime they swoop down now lol

ooh meant to say you can put eglu either on ebay which they seem to get almost full price for them and GUMTREE is a free selling site you can add 3 pics and you just choose regions you want and place add you will sell it in no time i am sure! I sold a motorbike and a cooker on gumtree within hours of posting that was my first £140 towards my first eglu :D Man i want a cube i don't like the ladder design particulary but i do like the design of cube like boot of a car