Guest grd

Rats

is it gone then, Graham? - we're all dying to know.... (or did you just take it for a drive? 8) )

Phil

(I've had my lunch now...)

We drove round some country lanes listening to the Boomtown Rats and harmonising on "It's a rat trap, you've been caaaaaaauuugght!".

Once I'd let it go, it glanced back towards my 12 year old mondeo and said "Thanks for the ride - nice car mate". :?

Is this one of your eBay prints?! :D

I couldn't possibly say, Graham - for that would be to advertise my ebay prints business where I sell lovely prints - ready-mounted for framing and a perfect gift for anyone...

if I did that it'd probably break the advertising rules of the site because I'd be advertising a wonderful opportunity for people to buy my keenly-priced prints.

I couldn't possibly say whether that particular newspaper clipping is in my fabulous collection of charming prints for sale.

if you - or anyone else wanted to check that out - you'd be well advised to look down there in my sig. and click the blue link...

:wink: (thankyou!)

Phil

Down%20Arrow.jpg

is it gone then, Graham? - we're all dying to know.... (or did you just take it for a drive? 8) )

Phil

(I've had my lunch now...)

We drove round some country lanes listening to the Boomtown Rats and harmonising on "It's a rat trap, you've been caaaaaaauuugght!".

Once I'd let it go, it glanced back towards my 12 year old mondeo and said "Thanks for the ride - nice car mate". :?

Are you sure it wasn't singing, "I don't like Mondeos."?

Richard T

Are we sure he's not already a stand up comedian in a dog collar and it's all just an act ? :think:

My neighbour is a Canon and he's a funny man too. I think they're taught comedy (sub-heading "how to amuse a congregation") at "vicar college". :wink:

I've been busy all day and only just logged on- I've now read several pages of ratty stuff, and am laughing so much that I'm practically crying. I'm very sorry about your rat dilemma Graham, great news that Ratty has been caught and safely disposed of- he sounded like a nasty piece of ratty work :roll: . I do hope that he was the one and only, but it sounds as if you might have left his missus now as a single parent family with a load of delinquent (b)rats :cry::cry:

Keep setting that trap :wink: