Cinnamon

X Factor

Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?

• Raymond
    • Ashley
    • Nikkita
    • Leona
    • Robert
    • Kerry
    • Ben
    • Dionne
    • 4 Sure
    • Eton rd
    • McDonald Brothers

And don't even mention Chucky,,,,sorry Ray, he makes my skin crawl.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Ray gives me the willies! It's his constant fake smile, and the way he waves his free hand arounf like a Ken Doll

*shudders*

Ah, but Ben.........love-smiley-075.gif

I'm even considering dropping ole Davie Seaman in my signature for the lurvely Ben!

Nah, sorry - long hair and weak imitations don't make you a rock singer - or in his case any kind of singer! And then he opens his mouth and out comes this high-pitched, effeminate squeak when he speaks. Must be the long hair thing for you Shona - at least David Seaman sounds like a man!

I know you lot are gonna laugh at me, but I really like ET's version of the lion king!!!! I love Ben, but didn't like his second song as much as the first!

'Chucky' - I guess you are referring to my cousin Ray?? LOL only joking :lol:

He should have gone as should the wedding singers, but it makes for interesting tv doesn't it??

Leonna will probably win, and I think she deserves it.

Christian x x x

ps Egluntine - thanks for the pic! (All I will say is, I wish my stomach was as flat as theirs)

I haven't sat down and watched this programme from start to finish yet, but caught quite a lengthy bit of it last night. Did Ben do the rocked up version of Live and Let Die? If so I will have to watch the repeat this afternoon. He looks a bit erm girly (to me) to be a rocker though.

Is Leona the one who looks like a mix of Snoop Doggy Dog and an Afghan hound? :shock: I thought she was very good, so is the young lad with the quiff (Ray?). I liked Robert though, he had some real depth to his voice, he should still be in it.