Cinnamon

X Factor

Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?

• Raymond
    • Ashley
    • Nikkita
    • Leona
    • Robert
    • Kerry
    • Ben
    • Dionne
    • 4 Sure
    • Eton rd
    • McDonald Brothers

Nah, he's singing:

Oh Chookie, you came, and you gave me your Eglu

And we bought a White Star....

Oh Chookie, we watched as she scratched through the Hemcore,

Then we went to the bar......

According to 'tinterweb they are singing:

Leona: Without You & Could It Be Magic

Ray: My Way :vom: & Mandy

Ben: Somebody To Love & I Made It Through the Rain

The MacDs: Shang-a-lang & Can't Smile Without You

My guess is that Ray will go this week as he has the most cringemaking selection of songs, with the McDs and him in the bottom two.

I dont like chucky but I thought Ray singing my way was very good saturday night.

Thank goodness the macdonalds are out, they are ok - but x factor they aint. :D

I really liked both Leona's perfomances

I was a Ben fan right from the auditions, but I didnt like either performance and his voice is beginning to grate on me :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All my Christmas dreams came at once! :lol:

You're easy to please Shona!

I loved it when his Dad was asked to 'name something you use binoculars for' and he answered,

"to see things in the distance"

you don't say! :P

I haven't been a Macdonalds fan at all, but I do think they did a really strong performance on Saturday. It was close between them and Ray, although I have to agree with you Chelsea - Ben is starting to sound a bit too grufty for me.

Right folks, I'm going to have a bit of a moan :oops: I know we all have different tastes, which is what I love about this forum, especially when it comes to the x factor. I think Ray is ok, Leona is my favourite, but Ray I think has great personality and is a great entertainer, I can see him on the west end any day.But please don't call him chucky :shock: I've never seen the film, but I do know its horrible, and I always associate it with that awful murder of that little boy in the 80s :cry: They were apparently influenced by the film. I know you are'nt saying it in that way, just that he looks like him, can't see it myself, sorry to go on, its probably me being too sensitive :oops: but had to get it off my chest!

pepe says:

Right folks, I'm going to have a bit of a moan I know we all have different tastes, which is what I love about this forum, especially when it comes to the x factor. I think Ray is ok, Leona is my favourite, but Ray I think has great personality and is a great entertainer, I can see him on the west end any day.But please don't call him chucky I've never seen the film, but I do know its horrible, and I always associate it with that awful murder of that little boy in the 80s They were apparently influenced by the film. I know you are'nt saying it in that way, just that he looks like him, can't see it myself, sorry to go on, its probably me being too sensitive but had to get it off my chest!

Ditto with k"Ooops, word censored!"s on!!

If any of them are still in the public eye in 10 years time it will be Ray!