Cinnamon

X Factor

Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?

• Raymond
    • Ashley
    • Nikkita
    • Leona
    • Robert
    • Kerry
    • Ben
    • Dionne
    • 4 Sure
    • Eton rd
    • McDonald Brothers

just watching ITV 2 - xfactor show.

This week -

Ben is singing - "still havent found what im looking for" and "everything I do (I do it for you)

Leona is singing - " I have nothing" (whitney) and "somewhere over the rainbow"

Ray is singing - "you'll never walk alone" and "smile"

I love both leona's choices ( wizard of oz my all time fave film, adore SOTR)

I think she will sail through.

Of couse Ray has chosen the 1st song very wisely (will be popular with the liverpool fans = votes)

Ben - as much as I liked him, I think his choices arent that great - bit lame chosing the bryan adams one. (not very rock eh :wink: )

:?:?:?:?:?

I'm surprised that Ray is allowed to sing 'Smile', as Ben sang it earlier in the series.

As for Bens love-smiley-057.gif songs - "Still havent found what I'm looking for" - I'm right here sweetie, stop looking and come to Chookie....... :wink::lol::lol::lol:

I think all of the acts have been seen before and there's nothing new. To be honest, there'll never be another...er...oh gosh...I've gone and forgotten his name now...the first guy to ever win one of these things....a real one off, unique singer....oh blimey. I'll have to come back and edit it when my brain is engaged....

As for Bens love-smiley-057.gif songs - "Still havent found what I'm looking for" - I'm right here sweetie, stop looking and come to Chookie....... :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Don't you just love it Shona when someone sings a song just for you :wink: Funny how they know isn't it..

OH MY GOSH :shock::shock::shock:

Leona was absolutely amazing, I was in tears on her 2nd song (somewhere over the rainbow)....stunning...im lost for words :shock::shock:

she should surely win??

Ray was also very good and chose a very good 2nd song (you'll never walk alone) - another heart wrenching song that means a lot to a lot of people (not just liverpool fc fans)

quite an emotional night

Ben, bless him has been my favourite from the start, but since the live shows leona has shone more for me....Ben is Ben and even without this he has a big career ahead of him

I think Leona and Ray deserve to go through

Ben will go, but its not the end for him

just watching ITV2, lots of people think Ben was robbed. I tend to agree a little,...he's been consistently good and its like ray's popped up all of a sudden with 2 good songs (my way last week and youll never walk alone this week) and pinched it off poor ben.

Dont worry Shona, he'll still be a star :D