Budgies

Duvet storage bag

Boring topic I know, but I've gone through three bags designed to store the winter weight duvet under the bed in the past three years - the zips keep breaking. Seems neither economical nor eco-friendly to me!

So am now considering one of those plastic things that you suck the air out with your vaccuum cleaner once you've packed your duvet in it.

Anyone got one, and do they work? :lol:

Thanks in advance to anyone who is still awake enough to respond at this point! :wink:

I had some of those vacuum ones and they all broke quite quickly, developing small holes which rendered them useless.

Our local dry cleaners launders duvets at a very competitve rate and they send them back in brilliant cylindrical bags with zips on. Not as compact as the vacuum ones, but they keep them clean and I ask them to re-suse the bags each time.

Thanks for all your replies!! :D

I tend to wash our duvet at the launderette, rather than dry cleaning them - I'm very sensitive to the chemicals unfortunately.

I've sent OH to Dyas to get some of the biggy ones and we'll see how they go. I'll remember the Pack-Mate ones for future ref too, thanks!

Olly, the cat thing made me laugh! I have a dog, but he's not allowed upstairs, so maybe it'll last a wee bit longer!! :roll:

I love these bags we have loads. I used to put all Ash's clothes away in them in the loft With a little label saying the size. As mikey is a boy too I am getting them out size by size.

Fantastic I would have run out of room without these bags