Tink

Delivery/courier of second-hand eglus

Thought this might be of use to some of you if considering buying from ebay.... I recently saw a bargain on buy it now but it would have been an 8 hour round trip to pick it up. I found http://www.shiply.com. Great website - You put the details of the delivery needed on and couriers bid to get the work. I used a fantastic company called pronto and had the eglu delivered from London to Leeds for £46 (most other websites had quoted between £100-£200) within 2 days. Would highly recommend them if anyone needs anything delivering.

• Thanks 1

I`ve recently used that site as well to have a bookcase couriered from Glasgow to Leicestershire. The bid we went for wasn`t the cheapest at £46 but they had excellent feedback and were really good, kept us informed about the collection and delivery times and delivered the bookcase safely. :D

Hi everyone.

A few of us have used this man with a van - Jake, 07885 731471. He charges £39.99 flat rate to collect and deliver to most postcodes south of nottingham.

He's been really reliable with me, I've had one eglu delivered and come extensions collected (also a sofa from southampton!!), all times- very professional and i thought very cheap- i couldnt have driven anywhere for that- what with the price of petrol!!

now you can have that far away cube!!

On 6/24/2009 at 1:35 PM, Tink said:

Thought this might be of use to some of you if considering buying from ebay.... I recently saw a bargain on buy it now but it would have been an 8 hour round trip to pick it up. I found http://www.shiply.com. Great website - You put the details of the delivery needed on and couriers bid to get the work. I used a fantastic company called pronto and had the eglu delivered from London to Leeds for £46 (most other websites had quoted between £100-£200) within 2 days. Would highly recommend them if anyone needs anything delivering.

Thank you. I’m looking for one but can never find one close enough to home. This will be really useful as I can widen my search. Thanks for sharing.