Jules. Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Which should I choose Black patent? http://www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/shoes/womens-shoes/mules/birkenstock-gizeh-black-patent-ladies-mule_size-35.htm Or matt black? http://www.fitnessfootwear.com/p-77-birkenstock-gizeh-black.aspx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tom123 Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 My mum just bought the matt black and she's been wearing them EVERYWHERE! Matt Black look nicer. Tom Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Matt - I don't like patent! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yolky Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 You could dress the shiney ones up more for the evening if needed. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Matte. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Matte - I always think Patent is a bit trashy (sorry!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
..lay a little egg for me Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Matte...once the patent gets scuffed it will look horrid, but Matte will still be matte! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
poachedegg Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I voted for Patent Guess I'm kinda trashy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I voted matte but the patent looks ok too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I voted patent, but that's because I like shiny things!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mutrix Farmers Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 matt for me, I have a problem with shiny patent shoes, they especially look wrong in the summer against a suntan! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 The patent ones are so gorgeous - makes them that bit more dressy. I like the plum patent ones out at the mo. I also saw some orange ones on QVC. Go patent! Be a bit diverse from the norm! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I LOVE Patent Birkis - of course all mine are matt. Go blingy and go patent they are so NOW! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 Yep, I voted patent too. Just nice for a change I thought. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted July 11, 2009 Author Share Posted July 11, 2009 Thank for the polling time My MATTE black size 33 Gizehs turned up yesterday with Mr Postman. I got them from Amazon in the end for £22.46 They are really comfy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted July 11, 2009 Share Posted July 11, 2009 They were very cheap! Benefits of having small feet eh! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted July 11, 2009 Author Share Posted July 11, 2009 Yep But I do admit that a size 34 would have been a better fit, but then for that size the price leapt up to £40 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Glad you liked them, I didn't comment but I voted for matt as I have a matt black pair as part of my Birki collection and I love them . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...