pepe

Eye test!

perhaps I can help with this little quandry being a Welshman

Wales has always had a high "bad health" problem and as most parts qualify for category 1 european funding as they are so in poverty and in deprived areas people were not always going to their doctor to get help as the fee was so high. The plan is to abolish the prescription charge altogether in Wales but doing this via a staged method.

This should hopefully mean a well population ready to go out and work instead of claiming benefits. They actually will save money as they won't be spending money on sickness benefits etc

The rest of the UK doesnt want to join up to this scheme of thought though :roll:

I get them under the NHS, but you still have to pay for the frames and a bit towards the lenses.

They were expensive glasses-but there's no point in nicking them as they will be no use to anyone but me!!! :lol:

if you are under 17 and in full time education, where i work the glasses are free!! and the range is nice aswell.